"Maybe I'm not the good girl you make me out to be. Maybe... Maybe I have bad in me too."

"What?" I say in confusion.

"If you're bad, then I want to be bad too." She says before kissing me.

I kiss her back hard, passionately, tangling my fingers in her hair. It quickly escalates as she pushes me down on the ground. I hiss in pain and that causes her to pull back before slowly lifting up my shirt and then going down and kissing my wound.

"No, don't, the blood will infect you," I say to her.

While locking eyes with me she licks her way up my wound, the black blood coating her tongue.

Then we kiss again. Pulling each other out of our clothes. Slowly her hand travels down my bare stomach between my legs and we lock eyes, and for a moment I'm not Regan and she's not Mo. The lines blur, and my mind fogs, just as I lean in for a real kiss—

"Cut!"

We pull apart abruptly, breathing heavily to catch our breath.

Everyone is silent as we pull our clothes back on.

"Well?" I ask.

"Let's do it two more times just to be sure." He says.

We both sigh.

I look at Andrea and see her blushing, we lock eyes and then quickly avert our gaze.

Nothing is more awkward than being forced to have pretend sex with your ex.

After filming I take a shower on set and go to hang up my costume.

Andrea is there too.

"So," she breaks the awkward tension.

"So." I hang up the costume.

"That was like... weird right?"

"Yes, yes it was. But like not in a bad way?"

"Right! Totally not in a bad way." She assures me.

"I mean it's just acting, no need to get all worked up over it," I start to walk to my trailer to get my stuff.

"Exactly," she follows me.

I was so nervous about today that I looked up how many sex scenes Andrea has done. Which is how I found out she's dated almost all the people she's done a sex scene with, including me. The difference is she started dating those people after the sex scene. I came before.

Just an interesting statistic.

"Cool." I force out.

"But like... if I were worked up over it..." she says when we get to my trailer.

I meet her eyes.

"If like... maybe... I wanted more," she says softly, pulling me closer to her.

I blush.

"Andrea," I pull back. "I'm with Skylar."

"Right, right," she shakes her head. "Sorry, just forget I asked." She quickly walks off.

I sigh and after grabbing my purse I walk to my car.

I mean it's just acting. Which Skylar agreed is not cheating. Fuck this isn't good I can't stop thinking about it. About her. Fuck, Andrea is so hot and was literally my celebrity crush for like ever. Fuck fuck fuck, I want to fuck her too.

Maybe there is a way to get what I want and keep Skylar happy, hehehe.

"I'm home!" I announce as I walk into my apartment.