Chapter 1: Gone.

Y/N's pov

Ever since I was a little kid I had this kind of thing about women. At first I thought it was weird but I slowly grew up and realized what this feeling was. Love.

I wasn't a slight attracted by men, I didn't know why but I wasn't. Nowadays people might think it was weird to be a woman and like your own gender and some wouldn't care much about it, yet I just ignored the negativity, especially from my parents, and found my true self from this. That's when I understood who was hiding behind all of this. My own best friend, Chaeyoung.

Well not my best friend anymore. I didn't have the guts to tell her how I felt but I did after some time. In the summer we got together, probably in the mid of June.

We started senior year together, in relationship and I was happy, truly happy. Around January things took another turn in our relationship and all the up and down started. I was lost in this toxic relationship, fights until late at night. It was exhausting.

"I want us to break up." I stated with a steady and clear voice. I couldn't take it anymore and I knew she couldn't too. It was the best for us. I knew we both loved and cared for each other. I would rather break up early than keep our relationship toxic and exhausting. I will be devastated but I want to be strong.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault and there's nothing I can do about it..." a tear rolled off her eyes, she couldn't get the words out anymore. She was trying not to cry.

"No stop. Don't put only yourself to this. It's our fault. It just doesn't work, life doesn't want us together Chaeyoung.." I explained sitting down on the couch, placing my hand on my head in way that I could calm down from the pressure of the past few weeks not to say months.

Chaeyoung sat down beside me, tears ran from her eyes she was holding her body from crying more. She looked down and wiped her tears.

"I agree, I think it's best for us to step away as couple. but I know my heart will miss you dearly and I still want to be friends though..." she started before sniffing and wiping her tears.

"I didn't think it would end this way after 7 months of our relationship and 13 years of our friendship, we've came so far.." she said in a quiet yet sad tone, she couldn't hold back her tears anymore she started crying more.

"We can't change life Chaeyoung I'm sorry.." I mouthed honestly. I didn't have the courage to say more or even look at her. I had a mix of feelings, guilt, relief, sadness but I tried to overcome it and not show it in front of her.

She was still crying and the tears wouldn't stop. "I know it's for the best, it wasn't healthy for us. but it still hurt me a lot to let you go..." she looked up at me and tried to wipe her tears but they kept falling down. "Please give me a hug, I need it." she smiled at me.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. I had to admit that I would miss such a feeling but I couldn't do otherwise, we did this because we wanted to escape from the toxicity that was increasing between us making us act up.

She hugged me back tightly and buried her head on my shoulder, we needed that hug. It seemed like we couldn't be more than friends. We did have fun times together and all of it just gone.

Chaeyoung continued crying on my shoulder, her eyes started to burn for crying too much. "I just want to hold you and kiss you but it's all over" she whimpered.

I laughed softly and stroked her hair to calm her down before speaking, "You'll find someone who will give you those better than me.." I whispered as softly as I could next to her ear.

"No there isn't, I only want you..." she said while smiling. She looked up at me and wiped the tears off her face.

"Let me give you my last kiss for goodbye.." she said to me and puckered her lips for me to kiss them. She just wanted to embrace my taste one last time before she leave me alone.

I leaned over cupping her face and pressing our lips together for one last time. I tried to make it as long as she wanted to be without pulling away.

She was enjoying the kiss, she was holding her lips tightly. She enjoyed every second, she was sad to part away but she know she must. After the kiss she parted and looked into my eyes.

She smiled and giggled,  "That was a lovely goodbye kiss, I guess I should take my leave." she leaned towards me and kissed my cheek, "See you later my friend." she got up and looked around your room one last time. I was still thinking about the kiss I laid on her. It felt so good but it was over now.

————————————————

Hello this a new story I started and I hope it turns out how I want it to be or else I'll cry.. jk. This year is really important to me and I'll probably update when I have time. I'll try my best!! Fighting y'all!!