Reveal..🧑🟰🦸

Marinette: Guys..me and Adrien have something to tell you..

Alya: what?-

Nino: *cocks head a bit*

Adrien: it's about all the heros minus Ryuko, RoosterBold and Viperion having the miraculous..

Nino: what about it?

Marinette: *really fast* Therestoftheckassareholders..!

Alya: Girl what?-

Marinette: TheRestOfTheClassAreHolders!

Nino: slow down dude!

Marinette: THE REST OF THE CLASS ARE HOLDERS!

Alya and Nino merely sat there on her day bed, and nodded.

Adrien: you're not- shocked?

Alya: I mean, while Max is the smartest we kinda just guessed, voice, appearance, I mean masks don't make a huge difference! Once we figured out you two and got our own miraculous then we figured out how the whole illusion thing works!

Marinette: that's- wow-

Nino: *kisses Alyas cheek* that's my detective!

Alya: Atleast I don't own a whole Sherlock Holes suit

Nino: Uh- Hey!

Marinette: GUYS! Moving on..Adrien and I came up with a plan but..we need to reveal our identities to eachother..as a class..

Alya: Ok..that should-

Marinette: Oh! I just don't know! What if something goes wrong??? What if- what if ShadowMoth gets to them??! They have miraculous!

Alya: Marinette! Girl chill out! I'm sure nothing extremely bad will happen..

Marinette: But-

Nino: look I'm not that smart, granted no one minus Max is a genius, but, we're smart enough to take the miraculous off! *high-fives Wayzz*

Adrien: Marinette I'm sure everything will be fine! You always have amazinn plans buggaboo!

Marinette: *groans* I just don't know..

Alya: Well girl you'll never know till you try!

Marinette: Y'know what? Ok! We're going to do it! I'm confident! I'm smart! I'm Marinette!

They all playfully cheer for her as Nino and Alya pack up to head back to Alyas house, Adrien kisses Marinettes cheek and leaves aswell.

Marinette: *to Tikki, Oriko, Sass, and Lonng* what if though..?

Tikki: Marinette! You're a Ladybug. You're lucky! You're going to be fine I'm sure of it!

Orikko: I'm sure it'll all be fine!

Sass: do not ssstress Marinette!

Lonng: It Should all go well!

Marinette: thank you everyone, really, I needed it..I also..have a little surprise..

They all look at her questioningly as Tikki smiles at them,

Marinette: I've decided, as all the other Keammis get to stay with there holders..I'm letting you guys go to yours! Tomorrow Morning.

They all cheered and hugged Marinettes face.

Now all they had to do was wait till tomorrow..

——-————-————-————-————-————

Marinette Zips back in after delivering the rest of the miraculous.

Marinette: Spots off! *detransforms*

Tiki: ouu they're so excited! Well- I'm also excited *giggles*

Marinette: I just hope it goes well!

Tikki: same here!

The plan was for later that day, she'd call all the heroes to a building roof in-front of the Eiffel tower.

After a few hours, the time came.

Ladybug and Chat Noir were already there, the first to arrive was Carapace and Rena Rouge.

Then Queen Bee. (I'm sorry but I want her back the development was so freaking good why 😭)

Then Minatourox, Polly Mouse, King Monkey, Pegasus, Bunnix, Caprikid, Miss Hound, Rooster Bold, Viperion, Tigress, Pigella, and Ryuko (and whoever else I might've accidentally left out-)

Ladybug: I thank you all for gathering here with us today! ...*looks down* oh I can't do this..!

Chat: *puts a hand on her shoulder* it'll be alright..go on M'lady!

Ladybug: *nods at him and at Carapace and Rena*

Ladybug: I-I need you all to reveal your identities to eachother..including me, and Chat..

King Monkey: wait what?!

Bunnix: doesn't that-

Chat: Guys..please trust her.. you'll actually be more surprised! *chuckles*

Everyone nodded as they all at the same time said there detransformation phrase.

Let's Rest!

Shell Off!

Clear Skies!

Scales Rest!

Stripes off!

...

Claws In..

Spots off..

All the Kwamiis excitedly zipped around with eachother hugging and laughing, as they all stared at eachother, dumbfounded.

Kim: Max?! You were-

Max: Affirmative Kim!

Alix: Kim?!

Kim: A-Alix?! ///////

Ivan: Myelene?! How-

Mylene: Sorry Teddybear but you know how this whole thing is..!

Ivan: N-no I'm not mad I'm so proud of you!!

Mylene: *smiles*

Juleka and rose were smiling, holding each others hands, as Juleka hugged Luka. Chloe and Sabrina were giggling with eachother as Marc and Nathaniel kissed eachother out of shock.

Kagami: Marinette..you were-

Marinette: I know this is probably a disappointment..*blushy smiles* but it's part of the plan, to defeat Lila, and ShadowMoth..

Alix: Are you kidding?! You and Buttercup are the biggest heroes in Paris! Ofcourse we're happy!

Nino: Mostly because they're our best buds! Told you you had nothing to be scared of!

Ivan: they knew???

Marinette: haha..yeah?..

Regardless, everyone smiled, and hugged eachother. The Class (and the others) were all much closer now. Lists of them were embarrassed on what the Kwamiis had told Marinette when they left for the meetings. But no one cared. They all shared a group hug, including Chloe and Kagami! All was well..

but now the focus was going to be on Lila, harder than ever. Now..everyone had to be careful...

Extremely, careful..