Day 7 NYC 😮‍💨😴😠

(After literally the rest of the movie takes place)

As soon as the planes seatbelt signs were off, Adrien and Marinette moved to Alya and Ninos seat. All of them cuddling up and sleeping. Everyone was so tired from the trip. So sleep was just everywhere. Kim, Max and Alix were all next to eachother, Alix barley getting sleep since Kim was squeezing her. Mylene and Ivan were sharing Ivan's ear pods, listening to Rick music, which Mylene was now easily falling asleep to. Juleka and Rose were asleep together, other than Lila, the only person awake was Sabrina, who was scrolling through all the photos her and that boy..Delmar took. She couldn't stop thinking about him! She was laying sideways, facing the isle, the back of her head laying on Chloe's shoulder, who was also watching the photos, smiling for her, Nathaniel was hugging his backpack, inside was a goat plushy, which Ziggy was hugging.

All the other Kwammis were sleeping somewhere on there person.

All in all, it was a peaceful flight..however, Lila got up to go to the plane bathroom.

She shut the door and began speaking to herself.

Lila: One day Marinettte..one day you will pay.. you and all of your friends will be at my feet begging..and that day is soon..

(Edits coming soon)