Decisions 🤔😠😞

Marinette had a hard decision to make.

Since her class had been more and more depressed..she wanted to keep an eye on everyone. She had the kwamiis..but should she give them to there prior hero holders for good?

They'd be able to report to her since she is guardian. But how will she give them all of them?

She could just swing in whenever to give them the miraculous boxes, but that's be a bit risky. No to mention she can't ask Master Fu for help.. of all times she really needed it this time. And this is what she is currently ranting to Adrien, Alya and Nino in her room.

Marinette was pacing in circles. The three were staying the night for a sleepover, (shockingly she and Nino convinced Mr. Agreste to let Adrien go)

Adrien: Marinette, maybe we should? I mean they won't reveal there identities..right?

Alya and Nino were luckily asleep, so they couldn't hear any of the other heroes secret identities.

Marinette: I know Kitty! But-.. what if they get Akumatized?? What if Hawkmoth gets all of them???

Alya shifted a little in her sleep,

Adrien: *whispering* Mlady, I promise..we'll be fine! They can keep a watch on everyone and make sure nothing happens!..

Marinette: *sighs* I guess..you're right.. I'll give them to everyone tomorrow..I gotta tell them though..*yawn*

Adrien: Let's Sleep now..tell them in the morning!

Marinette: *stretches her arms* alright...

——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-—

(The Next Day)

Ladybug zipped throughout the city to find her schoolmates alone.. it wasn't pretty..

Mylene was being chased by some people, Ivan was crowded away, Nino was holding his hat for dear life as some girls chased him and Alya.
Alix was running with Kim to another side of the school since so many couples had it out for him. Nathaniel, Marc, Rose, and Juleka, we're hiding in many different spots so people couldn't see them. Max and Marcov were hiding in an Allyway. All in all, it wasn't pretty, However

She finally found them by themselves (minus Nino and Alya since they know) and gave them there miraculous.

The decision was finalized.

The Class is now

Class Miraculous.