The Fair Pt 1 🎢❤️😵‍💫

The Class was able to win a field trip to the fair that had just entered Paris. Rides, Rollercoasters , Games and Food. All set up for them and Paris to have a blast!

Alya and Aix were hyped for the rollercoasters! They've loved them and have gone on them with eachother more than once.

Kim was excited, kinda..Alix was confused when she saw him staring at the height of it, but paid no mind.

Nino was terrified at the sight of it. Sure heights weren't that bad, I mean he's scaled a building as Carapace before, but he doesn't have a great history on them..

Adrien and Marinette were already everywhere, acting like little kids, especially Adrien since he hadn't done this stuff much. He was excited beyond belief. Marinette found it absolutely adorable!

Adrien: Oh my gosh!! Cotton Candy's so good..
*shoves some in his mouth* BUGGABOO YOU GOTTA TAKE ME HERE MORE OFTEN!!!

Marinette: *giggling* Awww Kitty! Uh..please don't get a sugar high-? Also I can't! I'd love to but this only comes...*counting on her fingers* five times a year maybe?

Adrien: *pouts* dangittt.. meh! That's ok! *pulls some cotton candy and gives it to Plagg who was hiding behind his jacket.

Plagg: *sigh* Almost as Sweet as sugar cube..
*N O M*

Marinette: *plucks some and gives it to Tiki*
*giggles* are you thinking about Plagg?

Tiki: ugh! No way! *giggles* he's too stinky..

Marinette: mhm..sure...*closes the bag*

(With Alya Nino Kim and Alix)

Alya and Alix were a few feet ahead of Nino and Kim, excitingly squealing about the loops and tricks of the coaster that were about to go on!

Nino and Kim..well-

Kim: *hands crossed behind his back/ neck, looking cool but is a bit nervous* so..what's with you and all those excuses? Scared of the coaster? *teasing*

Nino: Hey! Man you're no better and you know it!

Kim: *shook* *blurts out* I'm afraid of heights-

Nino: Weak Stomach-

*both look at eachother*

Nino: whoa..the great Lê Chiên Kim, Scared? Of heights? *laughing*

Kim: oh shut up Mr. *high pitch tease* I would do anything for Alya!

Nino: uh- hey!

Kim: *sticks tongue out*

(When they get on the coaster)

Worker: *about to pull the lever* Is Everyone Ready!!! *hyping people up*

Everyone: *cheering*

Nino: *hiding his face behind his hat* No...!

Kim: *sweating like crazy with a wild smile on his face cheering*

Alix: you ok dude?

Kim: Never been betterwhoOAAAAH!

The coaster blasts off, Kim screaming like crazy while hugging poor Alix for dear life, note the size difference.

Alix was still screaming with excitement one each of the loops with Alya, even if Kim's hand was covering one of her eyes.

Nino was dizzy, hiding his green face in his hat.

Alya glanced at him, frowning realizing he lied. Saying he could handle himself and was actually excited, meanwhile in reality this was how he felt.