Ms.Mandelieve 😈😨😰

(Sorry if these chapters are rly angst but like that's most of the series 😭)

If Adrien wasn't mad already, he was definitely pushed over the edge...

Everyone knew this would happen..but not this fast..

Lila, like she had done earlier in the year, had framed three members of the class...

Nino
Ivan
Kim

Lila: *in the bathroom* Ok dear..classmates..let's see how you'll get out of this one..

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Because Ninos mom was still out of the country, Alyas family went with him to meet the principal.

In the hallway he could see Ivan with his head in his hands, Mylene was rubbing his back.

Kim was there too, his dads next to him. He had his hood up again...

Alya: it's gonna be ok Nino..*hand around his waist*

Nino: *hums* *wearing a turtle hood*

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Mr.D: please sit down everyone..well uh..specifically the parents-

*Alyas Parents sit down*

Alyas family didn't believe any of this schools garbage, they wanted to go to help the class..

Mr.D: Nino Lahiffe these are some serious charges..

Ms.M: *smug-grin*

Nino was already crying into Alyas  arms, the kids standing in the corner, and Nora keeping
her hand on his shoulder, staring daggers at Ms.M..

Mr.D: *a bit skeptical of this whole situation and feels bad for Nino* hey..it would only be a week?..

Nino: *sob* y-yeah bit *sniff* I didn't- *hic* do anything..!*sob*

Ms.C: that's-

Chloe: *bursts in through the door* HOOOLD UP!

Nino: *sniff sniff* C-Chloe?..

Alya: when did y-

Chloe: *grabs Nino and walks to the desk slamming her hand on it* I DEMAND YOU SEARCH THIS TEACHERS ROOM!
*Glares at Ms.M*

Mr.D: uh- Ms. Bugious, (I tried with spelling) we can't just-

Chloe: or I'll.call. Daddy .

Mr.D: * sighs* well..let's not disturb the mayor..*gets up* cmon, let's search her room..

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Mr.C *while they're walking down the hall* Easy son we'll get through this ok..? *pats Ninos back*

Nino: *nods*

Chloe busts through the door to the science classroom and digs around, along with some staff and the principal.

Chloe: *digging through her desk* A-HA! *pulls out Ninos hat* really? You didn't?

Nino: *shocked*

Chloe: *kindly smiles at him and hands it to him*

Nino: *sob* *hugs her* thankyouthankyouthankyou..!!!

Chloe: Y-yeah uh..there there-?? *pats his shoulder*

(She's trying lmao)

Chloe: wait..one more thing..*walks to one of the desks and goes under, coming out again with a Camera* I do have proof..

Alya: Yes!

——-————-————-————-————-————-

They run back, seeing Kim and Ivan still in the Hallway,

Nino: Cmon dudes we have proof of everything!

The two bots smile and run/*hobble* back in.

(Kim's been using crutches)

Chloe: Excuse me! We have proof !

Ms.M was now pale, knowing she'd get caught, but also knowing there was nothing she could do..she sighed, looked down, watched the film, and confessed.

Mr.D: M-Ms. Mandelieve..you shall now be on a leave of absence..

Ms.M: f-for how long..

Mr.D: Until I ask you back..

Ms.M: packed her things and left, meaning the class had to now go to another science class..not the best due to the fact some, not so friendly students were in there..but better without that teacher.

Much better..right?