Ms. Marvelous 👩‍🏫😡🦹🏻‍♀️

We open up to see everyone in Ms. Mandelieves class. Everyone's fed up with her. She'd blame them for others wrong doings. And now everyone's fighting back.

Ms.M: *finishes writing something on the board* *turns around* Now class can anyone tell me what these formulas mean?

*lila is the only one raising her hand*

Ms.M: *looks around and then looks at Lila* Lila! Please answer!

Lila: why ofcourse! The answer is the second option!

Ms.M: well done! See everyone? Instead of complaining, move on and participate! Look at the example Lila is setting for us!

Lila: Oh thank you! But Marinette is the Class President! Shouldn't she be the one you reference?

Ms.M: *mutters*: honestly since there's a re-election coming up, I wouldn't be shocked if it changed..*normal speaking* W-well yes! However right now..I'd prefer if they'd learn to be a bit more respectful .

Kim: How can we be more respectful when your literally the worst teacher here!!

Ms.M: Excuse m-

Ivan: you've been nothing but rude throughout this entire year!

Alix: *slams desk* not to mention you blame us for others *glares at Lila* wrongdoings!

Chloe: Honestly I should have Daddy fire you! Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!

Ms.M: Now Students!-

Alya: you wonder why we love Ms. Bustier more?? Look at how you handle things!

Max: I for once agree with Chloe.

*bell rings*

Ms.M: EVERYONE OUT!

The whole class minus Lila ofcourse, walked out of the room, grumbling whatever came to mind about Ms. Madeleieve.

Ms.M was angry. She wanted to show she was better. She wanted to be the cool teacher.

And ofcourse, why not let ShadowMoth know?

Akuma: *flies into her glasses*

SM: Hello Ms. Marvelous..I am-

Ms.M: yes, ShadowMoth I know.

SM: Ah- well..you want to be the favorite? Im giving you the power to make everyone's student experience more enjoyable, weather they want jt or not..all I ask in return is-

Ms.M: yes yes Ladybug and Chat Noirs Miraculous. You've done this before.

SM: *grumbles*

Ms. Mandelieve freanformed into a different version of herself, she had light blue skin, Star sunglasses, her lab coat had shortened to waist level and was covered in Red blue and yellow polka dots. Her pants were stripped up and down in the same color.

Ms. M: let's show them how fun I can be..

——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——

Screams were everywhere. Inflatable Clowns, Balloon Dogs, so many carnival acts were chasing down students.

Nino and Alya were hiding in the Janitors closet, huddled close as they heard a clown laughing outside while passing the door, they both huddled closer when they heard it,

Rose and Juleka were hiding in some bathroom stalls, together standing ontop of a toilet, while a Balloon dog sniffed the room out,

Kim and Max were running firm a balloon T Rex and a giant windup ducky when Alix caught there attention, she called them over to another closet, the storage closet, they both nodded and ran in with her,

Ivan and Mylene were hiding in a locked Classroom.

Nathaniel and Marc unfortunately were caught, and placed in a cocoon of cotton candy.

Ladybug and Chat Noir were already on the scene.

LB: Stop it Now Ms. Madeleieve! Release the Akuma!

Ms.M: I'm not Ms.Madeleieve anymore! I am Ms.Marvelous!

Chat: Marvelous Shmarvelous! Regardless, surrender!

Ms.M: make me kitty cat! CLOWNS! After them!!

All of a sudden they had a hoard of clowns surrounding them, groups of them merged forming five bigger clowns.

Ms.M: find the Students and seize the miraculous!

Three Clowns started chasing the dynamic duo and the other two went off in search of the others.

Nino and Alya were found by one, they clung onto eachother, Alya hiding her face in Ninos shoulder, as did he, but just as they were about to be grabbed,

POP!!!

Chat Noir: Sorry! Didn't mean to be a Party Popper!

Nino: *smiles and squeezes Alya*

Alya: *peck in the cheek*

Nino: •/////•

——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——

Ladybug: *finds a Clown and a Balloon dog cornering some other students including Mylene and Ivan * Not Today! *swings down and pops him with her leg*

Students: *cheer*

LB: *holds a finger to her mouth and smiles to keep them quiet*

Students: *smiles and stops making noise*

——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——

LB: Chat! Where?- AAAaaAaA- *doges a bunch of mini balloon dogs*

Chat: UaaaAAA- *an entire crowd of mini dogs chasing him* OH THE THE LIFE OF A CAT-
Luckily I've got nine! *traps them all in an empty closet* *slams the door and spins his tail only to freeze and run since a clown started chasing him*

Ladybug: we gotta see where it is! It's not in any cannons..

Chat: Not her lab coat..

Ladybug + Chat Noir: *look at eachother* Her Glasses!

Chat: but how are we going to get them? She has a balloon army!

LB: Wait a minute..I have an idea!!!

(I'm sorry I can't finish this one apparently the rest got deleted so imma make this quick, so sorry!)

(One deAkumatization later)

LB and Chat: Pound it!

Ms.M: what happened?

LB: you were Akumatized miss, are you alright?-

Ms.M: I don't need your help. *stands up*

LB: *sees the class standing around staring at her* I think you owe them an apology mam'm

Ms.M: I do not and will not. If you don't mind I have classes to teach.
*walks off*

Chat: I guess we can't fix everybody m'lady..

LB: I-I guess..