Day 2 NYC 🥐✈️🌎

The plane was peaceful, Alix and Kim watching movies, (and constantly being told to quiet down)

Mylen and Ivan watching a nature documentary,

Rose, Juleka, and Nathaniel talking about whatever,

Marinette, Adrien, Alya and Nino were still fast asleep, but ofcourse, soon enough the sun rose.

Marinette woke up instantly, excitedly shaking Adrien. The light got to Alyas eyes, causing her to wake up, nudging Nino with her shoulder.

Everyone stared excitedly, minus Nino who was groggily staring at the window.

It was beautiful..Adrien looked at Marinette smiling at the sunset,

Adrien: Y'know Marinette...if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten to see this sunset!

Marinette: *smiles and kisses his cheek* anytime Kitty cat..

Nino: *watching all of this* *taps Alyas shoulder*

Alya: *filming the sunrise* hm?

Nino: *head rested on her shoulder* *points to his cheek*

Alya: *giggles* *leans over and kisses his lips instead, then kissing his cheek*

Nino: *smiles and sleeps again*

(A/N: y'all can see how much I love DJWiFi)

Ah yes.. so peaceful.. until-

*plane shakes*

Nino: *jolts up*

Kim: what was that?!

Chloe: What's going on?!

Ivan: where's that-

Alya: *looks out the window* LOOK OVER THERE!

Everyone couldn't see the threat, so Alya explained.

Alya: that's techno pirate..he steals technology!

*plane starts to tilt*

Everyone quickly strapped themselves in, screams took over the plane. Marinettes thoughts raced through her mind, then again, all of the students had the same thoughts. How do we help?? Do I transform?? How?? Where would I go??

Alya cut that thought out as she saw..

Alya: Oh my gosh! Uncanny Valley!! The first self aware AI robot created by Magestia! *big gasp* that means- *looks out the Window to see Magestia fly through the clouds*

Nino: *tightly grabbing Alya as everyone moves front back and forth in there seats* *whimpers* *tense voice* I don't wanna die yet!

Adrien: I-I think we'll be fi- *plane jolts as the jet is ripped from the wing* uh oh-

Everyone screamed as they continued to tilt.

Until it stopped. They felt the plane slowly start to shift back, and then they saw Magestia look in through the Window, startling them.

Magestia: We hope you have a wonderful time here ! The United Heroez are with you always. *flies off with the rest of the hero's

(If none of this seems clear, look up the scene in which this happens in the movie and add in all of the Adrien, Nino Marinette and Alya stuff)

(After another hour)

The plane had finally landed as everyone ran out with there stuff to catch the bus, and after that it was all smooth riding.

Sabrina flirting with one of the new boys there, Delmar. I mean technically he was flustering her,

The secret party on the roof went great! It was fun and Adrien and Marientte loved the dance they did..Alya got so many pictures and videos..
So. Many.

Alya and Marinette were able to deal with Chloe being in the same dorm, in fact they had fun! Gave eachother spa treatment!

Alix and Kim were somehow competing with eachother even when being in separate dorms-

Dorm situation:

Marinette, Alya, Chloe and Sabrina.

Adrien, Nino, and Ivan

Rose, Juleka, Mylene, and Alix

Kim, Max, and Nathaniel.