Sick??..🤫🤒😔 Pt. 2

*le sighs* and ofcourse, the sickness spread. Everywhere.

Nino was still sick, huddled into Alya. However now it's spread, Adriens cold, coughing a lot, somehow Marinette and Alya are ok.

Ninos Fever had gotten worse, laying partially on Alya and holding his hat. He was now in a green hoodie and Adrien in a cat one, sleeping on Marinette.

 He was now in a green hoodie and Adrien in a cat one, sleeping on Marinette

Nino: *whimpering*

Alya: I know..*rubbing his back*

Marinette: *wakes up to see Adrien still sleeping on her* oh my sweet kitty..*pulls his shivering self closer*

Adrien: *wakes up* *turns away and coughs a lot* ugh.. Mlady can you get a lucky charm to fix this..? *hugs her with his head resting on hers*

Marinette: Sorry Kitty but no..*giggles* that's not quite how it works..*leans back and scratches his chin*

Adrien: *somehow purrs*

(Dang what has Plagg been teaching-)

Marinette: *smiles*

Nino: *hiding in the blanket* *dry heaving*

Alya: *sits up with him* easy easy..*rubs his back*

Nora: *from outside* ALYA! HELP ME WITH THESE KIDS!

Alya: ugh! *kisses his forehead* I'll be right back- sorry babe-!..

Nino: *groans a bit*

Alya: *runs out* ELLA! ETTA! I SWEAR YOU GUYS BETTER GET OFF OF THAT TABLE NOW!

Nino: *gags* *whimpers and crawls off of the bed to Adrien and Marinette*

Marinette: Nino..are you ok?..

Nino: *still dry heaving* *lays on Adriens shoulder*

Adrien: Here Nino, maybe you should drink something?
*hands him a water bottle*

Nino: *drinks a bit* mm...t-thanks bro..!

Adrien: no problem!..a-..a-!..haaachoo! Ugh..*rubs his nose*

Nino: *curls up* ow..*leans up on Marinette and Adrien*

Adrien: I know I feel it too..*rubs his side*

Alya: *walks back in* I'm- *heavy breath* AlIvE- *exhale* Nino? You ok?..

Nino: *sleepily reaches out for her to sit down*

Alya: *yawns* *sits down next to Marinette*

Nino: *lays down on her* *groaning with Adrien*

Marinette: we keep ending up in these situations ..*smiles but then frowns* I'm so sorry Alya..

*boys are already asleep*

Alya: girl..don't be, luckily this doesn't involve Lila..for once...

Marinette: *sighs* *smiles* I guess yeah..

Nora: ALYA! TWO OF YOUR-

Alix: *runs in with Kim* hey guys!

Adrien: *groans* keep it down..!

Kim: *a bit sluggish* h-hey..! *stumbles a bit*

Alya: uh..hey Alix! Why are you two-

Alix: meh, I heard Turtleboy and Catman were still sick so we dropped by!

Marinette: That's very sweet Alix but uh..I think you should check up on Kim?

Alix: huh? What-*looks at Kim leaning on the door with his hand covering his face looking miserable*
Kim??

Kim: *gags and runs out of the room*

Alix: oh shoot-*runs after him*

Alya: well that just happened-

Adrien: *sighs* now I can't sleep..also I'm freezing- *shivering*

Marinette: *lets go of him to grab them a blanket*

They All huddled in the blanket and then saw Alix helping Kim through the hallway

Alix: Sorry about your bathroom Alya! By the way.. do you by chance have anything to help-? *points at Kim who looks dead*

Alya: uh..yeah! Nightstand.

Alix: thanks! *shoves Kim onto the bed and sits him down* alright Hercules we can do this the easy way, or the hard way..*holds up the bottle and shakes the pills inside*

Kim: no..I'm fine cmon can we- *trues to get up but gets pushed back* ugh! Alix!

Alix: you wanna have our race later this week? Or do you wanna puke on the track? Your choice!

Kim: *swipes the bottle and takes a pill* *cringes* ugh I should've taken water with that.. *shudders*

Alix: *pats his head* you'll be fine..hey..*looks at Nino and Adrien* jeez are they good-

Nino: do we look ok??..*coughs*

Alix: fair-feel better soon dudes! *grabs Kim by the arm* cmon Monkey Man let's go!
*runs*

Kim: *groans* slow doOwWnN

Alix: Sorry-!

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Adrien and Nino: *stuck to eachother in the bed*

Alya: yknow if we didn't exist I think people would think they're dating! *giggles*

Marinette: *giggles* yeah..

Nino: *groans and nuzzles closer to Adrien*

Alya: *frowns* I hope they get better..

Marinette: hey..they'll feel better don't worry!..

Alya: *smiles*

Adrien: *wakes up and looks down at Nino* *smiles*

Nino: *wakes up* hm..? W-what..time is it?..

Alya: 5 o clock!

Nino: Nnng..has..Chris eaten anything?..

Alya: Nino, have you met my mom? She doesn't let anyone go without eating..

Nino: *sighs in relief* good..

Adrien: has my father or Nathalie called?

Marinette: yeah but..Nathalie convinced him to let you stay!

Adrien: *smiles* I'm glad..

The rest of the day went smoothly, they all just relaxed ..

Little did they know the next day would be pure chaos...