Inclusion 🦋😈🦹🏽‍♀️

It's Tuesday now, everyone's still angry that they had detention , but right now they were all on break. And ofcourse, it's never going to be quiet in Paris.

Lila: *runs to the bathroom* *hides in a stall*
Cmon ShadowMoth..cmon...

*Shadowmoths dramatic opening scene*

SM: Ah..Lila Rossi, it's been a long time..to feel excluded and left out from your entire class?

Fly away my little Akuma! And show her what real inclusion feels like!

Lila: *feels the Akuma in her bracelet* Hell ShadowMoth..

SM: I know you know what I want..Inclusion, go show them what it means to include others!

*Lila transforms*

Lila: I'll show them

—-————-————-————-————-————-—

(The next few scenes take place in the picture above) ^Inclusion: MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG! *bursts out of the room and floats down to her*

Inclusion: MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG! *bursts out of the room and floats down to her*

Marinette: Lila??..

Inclusion: I'm not Lila anymore! I am Inclusion!

Marinette: *backing off slowly*

Nino: *gets between them* RUN MARINETTE!

Inclusion: Oh Nino!..perfect! *taps him with her wand as it sucks him in, on her sash you can see a little music disk badge appear*

Marinette while very sad by what had just happened, ran and hid in the science room.

Adrien: Mlady?

Marinette: Adrien! Nino- he-!..

Adrien: she got him..it's ok we can fix it!

Marinette: *nods*

Marinette: Tiki! Spots On!

Adrien: Plagg! Claws Out!

—-————-————-————-————-————-—

LadyBug: Chat on your left!

Chat: got it! *doges a flying purple orb*

LB: Kitty I see the bracelet!

Chat: How many bracelets does he want to Akumatize??

LB: Beats me! Now cmon!

—-————-————-————-————-————-—

(Ten minutes later)

Inclusion was finally defeated, finally.

LB: Lila..why did you get Akumatized??

Lila: oh Ladybug it was awful! All of my class!.. they- *dramatic crying* *sniff* they keep ignoring me!.. they all hate me and I don't know why!!!

Alix: I'll tell you why!

Lila: *gasp* Alix??..

Alya: don't go and act all innocent Lila..
*dangerous girlfriend mode lmao*

Nino: you got Akumatized on purpose!

Ms. Madeleieve: Now Now everyone! This poor girls been Akumatized! *walks over and puts an arm around her*

Kim: Oh! OHH. SO. It's so sad and totally not her fault when SHE gets Akumatized. But when I get Akumatized, ITS SOMEHOW MY FAULT?!
*really angry*

Ms. Madeleieve: Kim! Do not speak-

Alix: NO! LET HIM SPEAK!

Kim: *looks down at her and smiles*

Ms. M: IM CALLING THE PRINCIPAL!

Alya: Call him Ms.! Please. Go right ahead. *smirks and folds her arms*

Lila: *crying like a little b-* I don't know why you all hate me!! I never asked to be Akumatized!!

Kim: NEITHER DID I!

LB: I'm sorry Lila, but I don't know if I can believe you based on your history with this..

Chat: Mlady! Your earrings!

LB: Right! Cmon Kitty! Bug out!

—-————-————-————-————-————-—

(Once they get back)

Marinette and Adrien run back to see the class surrounded by other classes shouting at them.

The other students were all crowing around them pushing them close to eachtoher.

Juleka and Rose were hugging eachtoher close and shaking.

Nino was standing infront of Alya, putting an arm infront of her.

Kim had Alix on his shoulders, and was standing infront of Max.

Ivan was blocking them from Mylene,

Chloe and Sabrina were standing close making sure neither were touched. (No ship tho)

The Class was all huddled in a tight bundle. People started to move back once they saw Adrien.

Student: Hey what side are you on Agreste!!? Us or your class full of liar's!!

Adrien was taken aback by this, he didn't want to choose. If chose against Lila his father would be angry at him, but then if he chose Lila his friend would be angry at him..

Marinette: Adrien.. Make the right choice..!

Adrien: *clears his throat* I'm not siding with a Liar..

Adrien and Marinette shoved passed the rest of the students and stood with there class.

Adrien: if you guys believe her? Your own fault. She's a Liar..I hope you can see that soon.

Marinette: *smiles at him*

Adrien: *smiles back*

Eventually students cleared up, leaving a very angry Lila once again, and a pissed of Class.