Detention: Monday 🙄😡😰

Chloe: This is SO unfair! Why do I have to be here??

Marinette: Because you're in this with us Chloe!

Chloe: ugh! Just WAIT till my daddy hears about this!

Alya: Chloe, we don't have our phones remember??

Chloe: Ugh!!!

Nino: Can't you just ask your dad to kick her out? I mean he was more than willing to get rid of Marine- *mouth is covered *

Adrien: What he means is- can't your dad kick her out since all the teachers practically bow down to him?

Chloe: ugh I would..I've tried too. But he says something about the Law and the government and blah blah blah he basically said he could get arrested for it!

Sabrina: I've tried talking to my dad too..he said he'd HAVE to arrest him if it were to happen..

Marinette: well.. just keep the recording devices on, since we can catch her lying..

Everyone nodded. A few of them very angry and a few very sad.

Rose: What if we never get her out of here??...*hugging Juleka*

(A/N: ROSEKA FOR THE WIN PEOPLE)

Juleka: *mumbles something into her ear causing her to smile*

—-————-————-————-————-————-—

Nathaniel: I can't believe I have to sit next to her..it's painful hearing her talk..I think she thinks we're friends...

Nino: Dang Dude..*pats his back* hope it gets better man!

Nathaniel: uh..thanks Nino *smiles*

Nino: No problemo!

—-————-————-————-————-————-—

Adrien: Princess I'm worried..

Marinette: About what?

Adrien: what if she hurts one of us again? What if she hurts you again??

Marinette: Adrien..Kitty..I promise you that she'll get full Karma for everything she's done. I'm sure of it! And since the whole class is banded together..I think we've got it this time!

Adrien: *looks down and away and looks back at her with a smile* if you say so M'lady..

Marinette: *smiles*

—-————-————-————-————-————-—

Kim: *leaning against the wall with his arms crossed looking down*

Alix: be right back guys! *walks over to Kim*

Alix: Hey..you ok Hercules?

Kim: I'm fine.

Alix: how dumb do you think I am?? Is this about what Madeleieve said??

Kim: ...*looks away*

Alix: hey..you know she's just dumb ok? I- you..you don't have to control your emotions completely! You feel how you wanna feel.

Kim: ...*smiles* thanks Pixie..

Alix: yeah yeah anytime don't get sappy! Later. *walks back to the girls*

Kim: *dreamily smiles at her*

Max: New Crush hm?

Kim: Uh- no-?! I mean- well yes but- urgh!- shut up Max!

Max: *chuckles* I was right! Honestly you make it way too obvious Kim!

Kim: Da- ..shush you..

Max: *smug grin*

—-————-————-————-————-————-—

(Once they can leave)

Alya and Adrien: *facing outwards and linking hands to form a barrier around Nino and Marinette*

Nino and Marinette were red, form both embarrassment and because of how protective they are.

Suddenly they all saw Lila.

Marinette immediately jumped out and linked hands with Adrien and Alya, keeping Nino inside the little barrier.

Lila: Oh Hello guys! How was Detention-

Mari, Alya and Adrien: WE ARE THE TURTLE BOY PROTECTION SQUAD! You shall NOT PASS!

Alya: EVER. *glaring at her*

The group shuffled away leaving a very angry dumpster fire- I mean Lila.

(Once they got behind a wall)

They're all laughing minus Nino pouting

Nino: I don't need protectionnnn! I need to be able to protect you guys too!

Alya: *giggles* mhm, sure Shelly *kisses his cheek leaving him more flustered *

Adrien: *dying of laughter*

Marinette: uh..you ok-

Adrien: *dying* fantastic!- *laughing more* why?-

They all just watched as he died of laughter, what a sad day.