Secrets..👨‍👨‍👦😱😰

After a nice relaxing weekend everyone was back at school!

...which also meant Lila would be back on her track...

All she needed to do was figure out some..secrets..

——-——-————-——-————-——-————-——-————-——-————-——-——

Ms.B: Well hello again everyone! I'm glad you're all alright..*sadly smiles at Marinette and Alya* I hope your trip went well besides that..!
Now, on to our assignment for today!

The assignment was actually rather childish, but it's from Ms. Bustier so no one cares they'll still do it-

It was a family tree. Easy right? Not for Kim..

See, Kim's always had a hard time when tackling things that involve family..other than Max and Alix, and also Ms.B, no one knew he was adopted, no one knew he had two dads! (Nothing wrong with that btw-)

Kim looked at Ms.B he was waiting for her to say his assignment.

Ms.B: Ms.B: Kim, I need to wait till tomorrow for your assignment as the printer hasn't been working! Is I at ok if you start this one for now? And I'll give you the other assignment tomorrow? This is a multi day project.

Kim looked at the paper and sighed..

Kim: No..it's ok..

——-——-————-——-————-——-————-——-

(Later in the class)

Max: *watching Kim write so he can check his spelling* *points somewhere on his paper* you need to put  t h e I r!

Kim: aw dangit! *erases it and writes it again*

Max: other than that it looks good! You're improving!

Kim: *smiles*

Max: *whispers* Kim..you know you'll have to tell them right?..

Kim: *angrily whispering* Shh! Keep it down Max!..you know what happened in elementary school..

(Flashback):

Some boy: Haha! Where's your Mommy? Cmon you gonna cry? Cry to your mo-mmy?

Kim was on the ground, he was wearing a red tshirt with a hood and gray shorts, which showed some bruises on his knees and arms, and now a bruise on his face. Kim was wiping his eyes, looking up at the boy, who was gonna punch again, however..

???: HEY!

The boy turned around and got socked in the face from a tiny but angry girl with brown hair.

She ran over, seeing a younger Max helping Kim with his bruises.

But she was suddenly punched to the ground, causing Kim to help her fight

After talking to the girl, she revealed her name, Alix.