Icecream 🍦💔❤️‍🩹

The class was able to go on a day trip to Andres Ice-Cream Cart as they'd been learning about Romeo and Juliet. This was a reward trip!

Although Kim had eyes for Alix now, the thought of a relationship or love in general made him sick. So while everyone sat at the edge of the bridge, eating icecream with there lover or friends, Kim sat on a bench behind them with Max. He didn't even try any icecream.

Lila was ofcourse being a bother.

Lila: Miss! Is there a healthier option for us to have? Imagine the calories we're having!

Chloe: ugh! I don't even like ice-cream! But no one tries to go healthy when eating it!

(Totally ok if you do)

Ms.B: Well Chloe, we have to respect all others food choices!

Chloe: ugh whatever.

Kim and Max were talking, well more Max than Kim..

Max: Sooo..would you like some Icecream?

Kim: I'm good Max..*looking away*

Max: *frowns and looks at the others, making eye contact with Alix*

Alix wasn't eating any icecream, she'd lost her appetite but she didn't know why..

When she looked at Max, he gave her this pleading sorta look. Alix glanced at Kim and saw him staring at the side, he was watching something.

Alix looked and Saw Ondine with another guy. Laughing, eating icecream. It had only been four weeks yet already she'd moved on. Alix knew Kim didn't like Ondine anymore. But his trust was just shattered..she saw his eyes wide and she looked back at Ondine, who was kissing the boy she was with. Kim looked down and hugged himself, Max looked at Ondine and put a hand on Kim's back.

Alix got up and went to Andre. She wanted to figure this out.

Alix: Hey..! Uh..Andre? I need some help..

Andre: Why of course young Alix! How may I assist? Finally have your eye on someone?~

Alix: Well- *sighs* yes..but he's not really ready for a relationship..

Andre: may I ask who?

Alix: Uh..well-..It's, Kim.

Andre: At last! You two would be perfect together! Both so strong! So..Firey! However..what happened to Him and his other Lover? Ondine was it?

Alix: well..*points behind her to show Ondine and the random guy being all lovey dovey*

Andre: Hm..I see..ah! Well you'll just have to tell him!

Alix: you don't even know my proble-

Andre: Ah ah ah! Let me teach you child.

Alix: I- Ok??..

Andre: all you have to do is give him this! A scoop of Strawberry with a bit of Butterscotch..yes yes.. oh! And some BlackBerry topped with Raspberry!! Oh it's Perfect! Ah yes! And the Cherry on top! Voila! You like?

Alix: Whoa..how do you-

Andre: Andre Never reveals his ways! Now go on! *hands her the icecream*

Alix: o-oh ok!-

Alya and the girls secretly were all watching Alix skate over to Kim. Slightly frowning at how sad he looked. But giddy nonetheless!

Alix: Hey..

Kim: *looks up* Oh hey..

Alix: Uh..you looked sad..ssoo I bought you this..*holds up the icecream*

Kim: *smiles a bit* Uh..thanks!

Kim and Max scoot down a bit leaving space on the bench,

Kim: You gonna sit down?

Alix: Oh yeah- sure..

A few minutes go by in scilence, Alix awkwardly sitting there since she didn't have an icecream.

Kim looked at her, then the icecream and smiled.

Kim: You want some?

He held out a spoon and Alix took it with a big smile on her face.

Alix: Dude, I'm starving. Yes I want some icecream.

In that moment Kim forgot all about Ondine, sure she destroyed his heart, but he just might be ready to fix it.