The Fair Pt 2 🎢❤️😵‍💫

After calling his mom and getting Nino to lay down at his place, Alya left and went to Marinettes house. They'd still visit him!

When Alya got there, she was fuming with just pure rage. She wanted Lie-La Dead. Or something worse than death.

Marinette lead her and Adrien to her room as they all talked.

Adrien: We gotta do something about Lila. This can't happen!

Marinette: she posted about Alya! And not to-

Alya: NOT TO MENTION! That little LIAR made Nino Cry!! You should have seen him!..*folds arms and looks away* she has to pay for that!

Marinette: Exactly! Not to mention poor Kim..we can't be honest around her, atleast we have to be careful when revealing things around her.. she'll use it against us...

Adrien: agreed..Ninos my best bud! Not to mention she lied about Marinette, and got her expelled! Nearly.. we've got to get her some Karma!

Alya: yeah but how?

Marinette: I've been trying to figure it out..Tiki and Plagg have been thinking, one of the ideas was that we could all keep a recording device around us! Like In our  pockets? It's the easiest thing we could do.

Alya: so every time we see her around or she talks to us, we could turn it on? Like a little mic?

Tiki: *runs out of Marinettes bag* precisely! Alya you're very smart!

Alya: I know..*smug grin*

Marinette: *giggles* I have to figure out how the mics will record all of it..but I think with Macs help I can do it!

Alya: I know you can girl..I gotta go pick up the twins and Chris from school, later! *grabs her bag and runs downstairs *

Marinette: Bye!

Adrien: So~~ now that we're alone...

Marinette: Now that we're alone....we can work if the speakers!

Adrien: *sighs* worth a shot..

Plagg: you're hopeless kid *facepalms*

Tiki: *munching on a macaron* *giggles*