Rough Day 🤬😰💢

(Fuzzy flashbacks from different perspectives show what had happened in the morning)

Lila: I-..I AM JUST SICK OF YOU MARINETTE! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME??? *fake crying*

Nino: *gets in between them* LILA YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!

Lila: *pauses and smiles* you know what Nino?

Out of literally no where Ninos face snaps to the right.

The entire gym went silent.

Nino had a shocked and hurt face..he stepped back into Marinette, who had a shocked face as well.

He ran over to Alya hugging her. He'd lasted so long without crying. It'd had gone so well. And now that she felt her shoulder get soaked. She had the rage of 1000 Glaciators.

Alya: Ivan. Take Nino. *gently nudges Nino towards Ivan*

Ivan: I feel like I should be taking you too...

Alya: Alix. Would you like to assist..?

Alix: *cracks knuckles and smiles* with pleasure..

The two started towards Lila, until Alix was grabbed by Kim and Nino turned around and grabbed Alya by the hand. Giving a pleasing look.

Alix: Ugh! Let! Me! Go! You! Meathead!

Kim: *grunts after she kicks him a bit trying to be free of his grasp* Not! Un-til you calm down!

Alix: You jerk!

Kim: yeah yeah you've said worse! *slowly walking backwards*

Nino just hugs Alya.

Marinette: Y'know what Lila? You're not worth it. You're a liar. A rude, horrible person. And a Bully. A long time ago I would've wanted amends with you. But you ruined that.

You've gotten people Akumatized, *points at Kim, Chloe and many others*

You've made people cry there eyes out. *gestures towards Nino*

YOU'VE MADE EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT MISERABLE!

It takes a lot for me to hate someone. But you are my exception. I don't know if what happened today showed people who you really are..but if it didn't..I give up. On you, and this school.

Marinette turns away as everyone exits the school

(At Marinettes home)

Alya, Adrien, Marinette, and Nino were at Marinettes house, once again.

Tiki, Plagg, Wayzz and Trixx were sitting on Marinettes desk.

Alya: *very quiet* I'm done Marinette..

Marinette: what-?..

Alya: *stands up* I'm DONE MARINETTE! HOW MUCH MORE DO WE HAVE TO DO?! WHAT ARE WE EVEN USING THESE MICS FOR?! How MANY Of us have to SUFFER!

Marinette: *shocked and tears up* I-I didn't mean to anger you..Alya- I-

Alya: NO DON'T! I'm not even mad at you! It's just I'm so sick! The amount of times you've cried.. I've cried. NINOS CRIED *gestures to a sniffling Nino who's now scared of Alya screaming*
Adriens Cried! *Adrien gently rubs Ninos back as Nino wipes at his face* I-..I..

Marinette: *hugs her* I know Alya..I know.. I promise I'm trying..

Alya: I know you are..and I'm here when you need it..

Adrien: *him and Nino join the hug* so are we..

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Nino: *cuddled up with the rest of them* *still sniffling*

Alya: *laying on his shoulder* *raises her hand around his waist and pulls him closer to her* you alright?..

Nino: m..hm..

They were all tired, minus the kwamiis,who were persuaded to come sleep.

Adrien eventually dozed off in a light green blanket holding Marinette, Nino fell asleep holding Alya, he was laying on Adriens back shoulder in an orange blanket.

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Then a sniffle. And another

And another and another.

Adrien wok up and looked at Marinette, and exhales a sigh of relief when she was still sleeping soundly. The he felt his shoulder get wet. Bingo

He turned his head around and looked at Nino crying again, however he was asleep.
Adrien just laid on his back and Let Nino and Alya cuddle up to him and Marinette, Ninos head on his chest and Alya slightly on his stomach. Adrien rubbed his back and dozed off once more.

Hopefully tomorrow would be better, but knowing there luck, probably not.