Brains for Good 🧠➡️👍

(Ik I keep going on Nino but still he's my favorite-)

Ever since he was Revenger, Ninos gotten notes..ones that freaked him out. He didn't tell Alya, he hated worrying her..though at this time that's impossible..

The notes were clearly from Lila. She's the one who signed them. She'd tease him with them..and it freaked him out. They were in his lockers, where he sat at lunch, his own house! He was scared. So he called his mom and him and Chris started staying with Alya.

——-————-————-————-————-————-——

Nino: *drags in the last suit case* thanks for letting my stay Mr and Mrs. Césaire!

Chris runs to the twins as they play whatever.

Mr.C: ofcourse Nino! You're family now!
*puts an arm around his shoulder*

Nino: *a bit blushy from shyness* Thank you..

Nora was angry. Cappy being stalked? Uh uh. No.

Nora: *walks over* look Cappy I'm gonna make sure that brat doesn't come near you. Or so help me I will-

Alya: NOT beat her up and get into trouble.
Cmon Nino! You're staying with me. *drags him to her room*

Nino: Chris don't get into troubleeee! *door shuts*

Chris Ella and Etta were already wrestling eachother so that got thrown out the window-

Alya: You ok?..

Nino: *sighs* yeah..but man was it's creepy..everywhere I had to see something involving her..

Alya: but why'd you take Chris? Don't get me wrong he's like my little brother too! But..is your mom on another business trip?..

Nino: *sits on her bed and looks down* mhm..

Alya: *sits with him a hugs him* hey..you have us!..

Nino: I know..but now I have to help Chris with everything! And- and I barely have any discipline..

Alya: *kisses his lips* well, you're still mostly responsible, kind, fun, a good older brother and..a good boyfriend..~

Nino: *giggles*

——-————-————-————-————-————-——

Adrien: *helping Marinette with the guardians book* mlady, you know I'd help you with anything, but you might wanna take a break-

Marinette: Kitty..if you ask me to take another break, you'll be in the next grinder.

Adrien: Understood sitting down- *sits down and still flips through the book* what are we looking for though?

Marinette: something, Anything! Just..we gotta prove her wrong!

Adrien: *sighs* *looks at Tikki and Plagg*

Tikki and Plagg: *shrug*

Adrien: how about..instead of doing whatever up there.l *gets up and picks her up* you read through with me? We're a team Mlady..

Marinette:  *sighs* okok..fine.. I'll relax..*smiles*

Adrien: *smiles*

They laid down on Marinettes daybed, until Adrien got a text.

Adrien: huh? *looks at the text from Nino*

Nino Text: *a pic of him, Alya, the twins and Chris* Guess who had to move in cause Lila's a creep!

Adrien chuckled and showed the picture to Marinette, who giggled, but then both frowned.

Adrien texted him a 'Nice Bro!' And set his phone down.

Adrien: This is harassment!..

Marinette: totally un-fair! She- she's kicking our friends out of there houses?!

Adrien: *throws the book down* ugh!

The two went to get the book but stopped. Seeing the page.

"Those who lie, use brains for evil. Those who's truth, use brains for good."

Adrien and Marinette looked at eachother, eyes widened, and cheeky.

Marinette: I've got a few ideas Kitty..~

Adrien: Anything for you Mlady..~