Answers

Reynaavillano : Question abt u: which of the riordanverse books have u read?

I've read all of PJO and The Sun and the Star. I am ashamed to admit that I haven't read HOO or Trials of Apollo, although I do know what happens and have read many snippets courtesy of Pinterest.

Question abt solangelo: do u guys like Halloween couple costumes?

Will: Oh jesus, here we go.

Nico: They're the best! Last year I got Will to wear his infirmary clothes and I came as an apple because an apple a day keeps the doctor away. I had a stop sign and everything.

Will: Which you kept shoving in my face.

Nico: You have to stay away, Doc.

Will: Why do you love Halloween so much anyway?

Nico: Because I win Halloween every year.

Will: You can't win Halloween.

Nico: Tell that to my reigning scareboard points at Camp.

Will: Oh my gods.

RaptorPerson : Questions for characters: best holiday? Nicknames for the other? How many "wine" stains has nico added to the carpet?

Nico: HALLOWEEN!

Will: Christmas.

Nico: What? Why Christmas?

Will: Because I get lots of excuses to kiss you.

Nico:

Nico: That is the most lovely and disgusting thing I have ever heard in my life.

Will: How is it disgusting?

Nico: It's soppy!

Will: You're the cheesy romantic!

Nico: Am not!

Will: Well then answer the nickname question.

Nico: Fine. I call him carebear, sun therapy globe, night light, tesoro, amore mio and a bunch of medical terms because it annoys him.

Will: And significant annoyance.

Nico: That was one time! You don't have an excuse anyway. Tell them what you call me.

Will: My little ball of darkness, my love, honey, death boy and every southern nickname I can think of.

Nico: I spat out my water when you called me babycakes.

Will: As for the carpet stains, you don't want to know. Those carpets are so expensive.

Nico: I've said sorry!

Question for the author: what do you think of mango (magnus) and shifty shapey (alex)?

I've never read their books sadly but I do know that Magnus is a fellow smart dumbass and Alex is a fellow gender gremlin so they're both automatically cool.

@Ariella_52 : Question for Solangelo: what yall do in your free time???? Also Will have you been in any school fights?????

Nico: Eat, sleep, blood, death, repeat.

Will: We have a lot of movie marathons.

Nico: Stop exposing us! We're ferocious!

Will: We eat doritos and snuggle up in blanket burritos ninety nine percent of the time.

Nico: Not the point. The second question I'm curious about.