Rant

Hi, loves. Sorry, not an update but I've been scrolling through the Internet and I need to let it out somewhere!

I just want to say can we stop telling children to just be kids when they question their sexuality or gender????

I didn't chose to have this gay crisis! I was perfectly fine before I had to contemplate being discriminated against and forced to worry about coming out and being myself!

However, it happened so I would appreciate it if people accepted that people want to more about themselves. It's only more stressful mulling over whether you're this or whether you're that and not doing anything about it!

Some people don't like labels but some people like to know! And that's okay.

So if a kid is questioning their sexuality or gender, don't tell them to 'stop thinking about it' and that they're 'too young' because that's bullshit. If they're questioning then they are not to young to know if they're straight or not because they already know they might not be.

Newsflash, no one can stop them figuring that out. Not even them!

Also, you knew you were straight before you kissed the opposite gender. You knew you were cis before you knew what being trans was. You just know! There is no delaying attraction or gender of any kind or lack thereof. I'm sick of cishet people thinking that they're the only ones who know from childhood who they are.

Anyway, sorry for the rant and thank you so much for 350 reads!!!!

Insomniac x