69.(ha nice)

8 months later

"Oh my god this place is huge" you say as you look around.
Dropping your suitcase on the floor you smile at Tom.
Tom laughs.
"Do you like it?"
"I need to take a look around this place" you say and Tom nods before you disappear.

16 hours ago you were in England in Toms one bedroom house and now you're in LA in Tom and yours huge house,
It has four bedrooms
A dining room
Two offices one for you and one for Tom
An outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi
A good sized kitchen and a man cave you totally plan on putting some of your things in.

It takes you 20 minutes to go around the whole house including the garden.
You feel like a little girl who's going through one of those fun houses.
"You know ever since arriving you haven't stopped smiling and I just want you to know how incredibly beautiful you are when you smile" Tom says as he wraps his arms around your waist so he's hugging you from behind.
You blush and smile even more.
"Thank you..I feel like a fool..this place is amazing and I can't believe this is our home and we're in LA and you're working for Netflix and the show is getting popular already..it's insane"
Tom kisses your neck.
"I wouldn't wish for anyone else to experience all of this with" he smiles

Later that day
"Tom I thought you said we had food.." you say as you look in the fridge.
"We do" he shouts from the living room
"The fridge and cupboards should be full with food" he adds.
You nibble your lip as you stare into emptiness.
"I think we've been robbed" you reply back.
Tom comes into the kitchen from the living room
"What do you mean?" You move out of the way so he can see the empty fridge.
"What- this woman had one job" he mutters to himself.
"What are you on about?" You ask.
"I asked Lauren to do some shopping for us so we had something to come home to but clearly she's forgotten or we have in fact being robbed"
He says this as he texts someone..that you assume is Lauren.
He raises his eyebrow
"Yup she's just said she forgot to do it and she's sorry" he rolls his eyes and you let out a little laugh,
"We'll darling looks like we have to go shopping"
You hold back how excited you are but Tom can instantly tell and he laughs.
"What?" You ask.
He shakes his head "nothing darling"

"Everything is so huge holy crap" you say as you pick up a normal sized bottle of milk that's bigger than your head and Tom laughs.
"You're never going to get used to this aren't you?"
You shake your head "nope"
After 40 minutes of grocery shopping you and Tom head to a few more shops before heading back home.

After unpacking you and Tom sit down on the sofa.
He nudges you and you look up at him
"Fancy ordering an Italian instead of cooking something?" He asks
You nod
"I would love that" you say
"Good because I can't be bothered cooking" he says
You laugh "same"
Tom gets his phone and orders some food off an app
"Did you get some olives" you ask and he nods
"Oh wait no I forgot sorry"
You pout your bottom lip out and sigh
"I'm only joking darling, of course I've remembered to get you some olives"
You playfully smack toms chest.
"Don't do that to me..you can't be messing with my emotions like that especially with olives"
Tom raises an eyebrow "you sure you aren't pregnant?"
You laugh
"You're asking as if I didn't just bleed for the past five days"
Tom laughs
"Hmm..fair point but you're acting like my sister when she was first pregnant..she was olive crazy and literally tried to kill me when I forgot to bring her some"
You put your hands up in defence.
"Hey it's not my fault I have an unhealthy addiction to them..you can thank your best friend for getting me hooked on them"
Tom playfully rolls his eyes "bloody Lauren, I swear she's trying to steal my girlfriend off me"
You smirk
"She is really pretty and amazing to be around so I wouldn't mind if she did steal me"
Toms jaw drops.
"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that" he says.

Once you and tom finished the food it was getting pretty late and both you and Tom were on the verge of dying because of jet lag.
"Come on darling let's go to bed"
"I thought you'd never ask"
Tom switches off everything and Locks up before helping you off the sofa and leading you upstairs.
When you reach the bedroom you put on one of toms old T-shirts instead of your own pjs
"I love when you wear my clothes" he says as he wraps  his arms around your waist.
You blush and smile at him.
Tom gives you a kiss before you and him get into bed, Tom switches the lamp off and you snuggle close to him.
"Good night darling"
"Good night"

Next chapter tomorrow 🤝