17.

*4 week time skip*

A lot has happened in the space of 4 weeks.
Two weeks ago was the last week of uni before Christmas break.
In every class you had tests so you and Tom didn't get to spend much time with each other because after class you'd have to go and revise or go and take tests and he'd be marking the tests or he'd be in meetings.
You Aimee and Alex have been getting closer, Sandy is now like a second mom to you which is nice because you hardly hear off your own mom because she owns a company meaning she's always busy, your dad has spent a year in Australia with your brother Noah (who is 22)they're doing some father and son bonding which means you only hear off them a few times a month.
You've got another brother mason (who is 28) who's in the army and two sisters Scarlett(who is 10) and Ellie (who is 16).
Next week you're going home after almost 6 months which you're excited but nervous about.
The day after uni closed for break marie went home to her family and she'll be staying with them for the whole of the holiday which you're happy about because you'll have your apparent back for yourself speaking about that,
Marie is thinking about moving back in with her parents but that means she won't be attending uni anymore because it's too far to travel to and from every day.
On the last day Tom announced to everyone that when you all come back they'll be another professor or should I say 'teacher' called violet jones she's not exactly a professor yet, apparently he's taking her under his wing for a few weeks so that should be interesting
Your hoping she's an old lady because recently the female professors have been around Tom and it's made you feel uncomfortable, the last thing you want is the person who he's taking under his wing to be all flirty around him in front of you.

"I'm so nervous" Tom kisses your forehead "darling there's no need to be nervous"
you fiddle with your hands "I know but what if they don't like me or judge me because I'm way younger than you" Tom holds your hand "y/n they won't judge you and they're exited to meet you so I can't see them not liking you, just calm your self down"
you nod "okay"
You stand up from the sofa to make yourself some water, you drink half of the glass before pouring the rest down the sink.
You then wash and dry the cup and take a deep breath.
Tom comes up to you and wraps his arms around your waist.
You then put your arms around his waist and place your head on his chest so your sort of hugging him.
He places a kiss on your head "i love you".
Your stomach flutters and you look up to him with a smile on your face "I-".
Knock
Knock
Knock
You frown and let go of Tom.
He removed his arms from around you and places his hand on your cheek and cups it then goes in for a kiss Before making his way to the front door.
While he's making his way to the door you try and steady heart since it was now going crazy.
Tom opens the door to be greeted by six smiles
"Hi guys" Tom says while letting everyone in
Tom makes his way to the living room while being followed by six people.
He stands next to you putting his hand on your lower back.
Guys this is "y/n"
A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes comes towards you and hugs you while mumbling "oh my god muffin she's beautiful"
Hearing that makes you go all fuzzy so you hug her back and let out a little giggle
"Thank you"
You part from the hug and scan her
"Gosh your beautiful too" you say in a shy tone
She gives you a huge smile "I'm Lauren nice to meet you"
You nod "nice to meet you too"
So that's Lauren the Lauren Tom has been constantly on about.
I hardly know her but I like her already.
Tom goes and gets a few glasses and fills them up with wine.
While he's doing that you're being introduced by the rest.
A tall woman with brown hair brown eyes and immaculate skin steps forward, she kind of intimidates you.
Stay calm stay calm
She puts her hand out for you to shake
"Lesley ann Brandt"
"Oh wow your accents amazing" you say at her
That was so weird I shouldn't of said that
Lesley let's out a small laugh "thank you,it's nice to finally meet you"
You blush a little out of embarrassment
"You're welcome,Nice to meet you too"
"Okay move it's my turn" says a man with tattoos up his arm and blue eyes and brown hair.
He gives you a smile and you put your hand out
He shakes his head "screw that come here"
Without warning he gives you a hug
You let out a small squeak then you hug him back "it's really nice to see you,Tom hasn't shut up about you and I can see why"
He says parting from the hug "I'm Kevin"
Tom looks over his shoulder and laughs
"Alejandro I'm watching you"
Kevin looks at Tom and puts his hands up
"Hey man I'm married"
You let out a laugh but then cover your mouth when Tom looks serious but then kevin winks at Tom and he cracks a smile.
Two people approach you this time,they're linking arms
Ones a man who's slightly taller than Tom and ones a small blonde woman
The man gestures to the woman "this is Racheal and I'm db"
Racheal whispers "short for David"
You let out a little laugh "nice to meet you both"
"You too" they say.
Tom comes over and hands everyone a glass of wine.
He passes a glass to a woman who's constantly had a smile on her face since entering the living room.
"Hold on, I haven't introduced myself" she says
"Oh sorry" Tom replies
"I'm Aimee nice to meet you"
She gives you a hug.
"Nice to meet you too" you say,giving her a smile.

After being introduced to each other the eight of you got talking
Then you tom Lauren and Kevin started to make some cocktails
After serving out the cocktails Racheal decided to get something out of her bag which turned out to be the card game 'cards against humanity'
Lauren and Aimee got all hyped up about it and started the game off, you lot spent a while playing it before lesley started to get hungry even though Tom had some nibbles out for people to snack on
"I thought you were going to cook us food" lesley says in a playful tone
Tom scoffs "by the time you guys had arrived it would of been stone cold"
Lesley rolls her eyes "fair enough"
You turn to Tom "should I go get the take away menus"
Tom nods "sure"
You smile at him but before you walk off to find the menu's he grabs your arm and lightly pulls you into him and kisses you hungrily.
Your cheeks go bright red and warm.
Shit
Shit shit
What is he doing
This is so embarrassing
Holy shit
Ahhhhh
"Damn get a room you too" db says in a playful tone.
You and Tom part from the kiss and you look at db with a shy smile on your face, then you turn back to Tom and give him a peck on the cheek before heading to find the menu's.
"I'm happy you've found someone muffin she seems like she makes you happy" Lauren says while taking a sip of her drink.
"Thank you and she does"
Kevin leans forward and whispers.
"Hey man..does the age gap bother you because I just couldn't imagine myself being with someone who is 18 years younger than me"
Racheal nudges Kevin.
"What? I didn't mean it to be sound rude" he says in a defensive tone.
But that's not why she nudged him, she nudged him because you had came back with the menu's and you heard him say it.
Tom didn't know that you were behind him
Tom hesitates "I mean there's times where it bothers me".
Your heart stops the moment you hear those words come out of his mouth.
But he continues "Like her being my student and not being able to act like a normal couple when we're out..and the future sort of bothers me but that's something we can figure out together, other than that it doesn't bother me
At the end the end of the day we're both adults so there's no harm".
You feel your body relax but you were curious what he meant about the future bit
You clear your throat and pass the menu's to Lesley.
"Here you go"
Lesley takes them off you "thank you"
"No problem" you reply.
Tom faces you "oh I didn't see you there"
You just let out a little laugh.
"So what we wanting?" Lesley asks everyone
"Tacos" Aimee shouts
"I second that" Kevin says
"Why not, does everyone here like tacos" lesley asks
Everyone nods.
"Y/n?"
You look towards her "sorry I was miles away, what did you say?"
"Do you like tacos"
You nod "I do"
"Great" she replies
Lesley goes out to the hall to order the food since the living room was getting a bit loud.
"So y/n are you staying with Tom the whole holiday?" Racheal asks you.
You look at Tom before looking back at Racheal.
"I'm not no, monday I go to my parents for a week or two"
"What?" Lauren gasps "Tom said that you were"
"That was the plan but at the last minute my mother got in touch with me to say she wants me to go home"
"Damn I was hoping to get to know you"
Your stomach did this fluttering thing when Lauren said that.
"I've got a plan we go out tomorrow since it's your last day with us and Tom before going to your parents"
"Where you thinking about going" Aimee asks
"Well tom still owes me the trip to his birth place"
"I can't believe you still remember that" Tom laughs.
"Where's that?" You ask
Kevin raises an eyebrow "you don't know where Tom was born?"
Thinking about it I don't even know the name of his parents
Before you could answer Lesley comes back into the living room.
"Right foods ordered, it should be around 20-25 minutes I've just got a bunch of everything"
"Great,how much do I owe you?"tom asks
Lesley shakes her head
"nothing, it's my treat"
"Oh we're going to Cardiff tomorrow" Lauren says to Lesley
"That's a bit random, how come?"
"Tom owes me a trip there and y/n goes to her parents Monday meaning she only has today and Tomorrow with us all so I thought it would be a nice day out for us all"
"Sounds good" Lesley replies
"Where are you lot staying" Tom asks
"The premier inn in town 20 minutes from here" db says
"Me and db are sharing a room Lesley and Lauren are sharing a room and Aimee and Kevin are sharing a room" Rachel adds
"Not bad" Tom says while stroking your knee
You smile at him
"You okay?" He asks
"Mhm" you say nodding your head
"Good" Tom lifts your hand up to his lips and kisses it

The food finally arrives and you all tuck into it
More cocktails were made and more wine was poured
Before you knew it, it was 10pm
"Right I think we should be getting off" db says while getting up from the sofa
"Already?" Tom asks
"If we have more alcohol we won't be up early to go to Cardiff tomorrow" he says laughing
"True" Tom says nodding his head "well it was good seeing you lot"
"You too" db pulls Tom into a hug
"Right ladies get up" Aimee and Lauren are giggling while lolling on the floor
You hug everyone and say your goodbyes
Before they leave.
Tom walks them to the door while you clean up the mess in the living room.
Tom shuts the door and makes his way to you
"Here let me help"
You smile at him "okay"
Tom helps you clean up and wash up
So many cups and a few rubbish bags later
It was all clean.
You plop yourself onto the sofa letting out a sigh
"You alright" Tom asks while sitting next to you
You then cuddle up to him "mhm, are you?"
Tom leans his head on yours
"I am" he replies
You spend a few minutes cuddling up on the sofa before heading upstairs.

Notes-ignore the fact that I'm 2 days late with posting💀