“Now, all the guests may go to the houses you have selected. This is the last recording location of our show, I hope everyone will do their best!”

People scattered and the courtyard was emptied in an instant.

As Jiang Tang bent over and was about to pick up the luggage, Tiger suddenly stepped forward and picked up her bags. He raised his head and grinned at Jiang Tang, who was still at a loss, saying: “Let me do it, let me do it.”

She retracted her vacant hand awkwardly and followed Tiger inside silently.

After putting the suitcases away, Tiger did not leave right away but instead started to get close to Jiang Tang. Looking at the children next to her, Tiger smiled and said: “Your daughter is so beautiful.”

As he said, he stretched out his hand and wanted to pinch Qian Qian’s face. Seeing this, Jiang Tang frowned and immediately pulled Qian Qian to hide behind her. She said: “Thank you for your help. I’m a little messy here….”

Tiger understood her meaning and left the room. After watching him leave, Jiang Tang immediately closed the door.

From what she saw, the village chief’s family seemed to be the wealthiest household in the village. The side room is divided into inner and outer spaces. The inner room is the bedroom with a large kang bed which is enough for four people to sleep. There’s also a single bed and sofa outside.

After she finished organizing, Jiang Tang changed her clothes and took the children out with a basket.

The air in the village was quite refreshing, with clear blue sky and white clouds, very relaxing. The kids hopped around ahead of her while Jiang Tang looked around. A few villagers were sitting at the front door eating melon seeds. They pointed at Jiang Tang and laughed from time to time. These people were speaking the local dialect, Jiang Tang did not understand a word. But she could sense the glance of a few young men staring at her.

After walking around for a while, Jiang Tang found it somewhat strange. There are many people in this village, especially it has more young people than in other villages she has visited, but there are very few young girls and has more youthful men who seemed in their 30s and still single.

“Uncle Xia!!”

When they arrived at Xia Huairun’s place, Qian Quan rushed forward to hug Xia Huairun, who was sweeping the floor. He hurriedly put down the broom and held the little girl.

“Only you and Lou Lou are staying here?” Jiang Tang looked around but didn’t find anyone else.

Xia Huairun gently squeezed Qian Qian’s soft cheek and replied with a low voice l: “Just me and Lou Lou. The room has only enough space for two people to sleep.”

Jiang Tang leaned closer to Xia Huairun’s ear and whispered: “While on my way here, I feel a bit strange.”

He glanced at her: “What’s strange?”

Jiang Tang said: “There are more men than women in this village, didn’t you notice it?”

He smiled: “It’s not strange at all. The population of the village is small. Daughters mostly have married men from other places, and sons haven’t got married yet. Naturally, the proportions are not equal.”

Jiang Tang thought about it and found it made sense.

Xia Huiarun continued teasing Qian Qian who was still in his arms and said softly: “The day after tomorrow is your birthday. From the schedule, you probably won’t be able to return home.”

Birthday?

Jiang Tang was taken aback. She finally remembered that it will soon be August 2nd. In her previous world, she was single and had no family. Busied running about all day long, rarely celebrating her birthday. She didn’t expect that she still could not celebrate her first birthday after coming to this world.