The three children nodded obediently: “Understand.”

Jiang Tang felt relieved and said nothing.

A few minutes later, the car slowly drove into the winery. Vehicles were coming nonstop, and well-dressed men and women entered the reception together. Jiang Tang got out of the car and reached out to grab Chu Yi. Facing unfamiliar people and the environment in front of him, Chu Yi stepped back subconsciously.

Jiang Tang’s eyes flickered: “If Chu Yi is scared, you can ask Ah Wu to come out to help you babysit your younger sister and brother.

Chu Yi was a little hesitant: “Can I…..?”

“Absolutely.” Jiang Tang nodded, “But it’s ok if he doesn’t like it.”

“Let me ask him first.” Chu Yi turned his back and was absorbed in thought as he had a conversation with Ah Wu in his head. A while later, Chu Yi turned around and said: “Ah Wu has agreed.”

Chu Yi blinked his eyes, and in the next second, his personality switched. Wearing a blue princess dress, Qian Qian poking her head out and sizing up the person in front of her. After staring for a few seconds, she revealed a big smile on her face and rushed to hug Ah Wu’s waist, sweetly calling him— Older Brother.

Although Ah Wu snorted, he still reached out to squeeze her soft waist.

“Papa is over there…..” At this time, Liangshen noticed the man not far away, standing in the dimly lit place, unable to see his whole body clearly. His expression was indifferent as he was standing with a group of middle-aged men in suits. Once the comparison was made, Jiang Tang finally noticed how good-looking this person is.

As if perceiving their gaze, Lin Suizhou swept his gaze over. The neon shadows reflected in his eyes, shimmering and dazzling.

Lin Suizhou smiled and looked away.

“Let’s go in.”

Qian Qian raised her head: “What about Papa?”

Jiang Tang said: “Papa is busy, don’t bother him.”

Qian Qian nodded and followed Jiang Tang obediently. Shortly after, she leaned closer to Ah Wu’s ear, who was beside her, whispering, “Older Brother Ah Wu, I miss you so much!!”

Ah Wu frowned: “Why do you miss me?”

He felt this little girl was very clingy. No matter who she met, whether like or hated her, she would attach herself to that person, so annoying.

Qian Qian hugged Ah Wu’s arm and refused to let go, looked around the magnificent hall with curious eyes, and muttered thoughtfully: “Because Qian Qian likes older brother.”

Ah Wu was taken aback then blushed. Soon after, he set his posture straight with a cold expression as if nothing had happened.

The appearance of Jiang Tang and her children has attracted a lot of people’s attention. People who are attending today’s event are either celebrities and business elites. Someone like her, who has only been on a variety show once and can’t even compare to an 18-tiers star, is actually daring to come to this kind of banquet?

Jiang Tang wore a knee-length tassel dress. Although the style is simple, it draws out her slender and beautiful body figure. She slightly raised her chin with a noble and elegant posture. Look at the three children around her; each of them is lovely and good-looking.

The most attractive one is Qian Qian. The little girl had the princess’s hairstyle decorated with a sparkling crowd. Pairing with the blue dress makes her look like a doll in a glass. Liangshen and Chu Yi next to her are wearing black and white suites. The two little guys stood in straight postures, especially Lin Chu Yi, noble and reserved, like the little prince in the comics. As for Liangshen, although he’s mischievous, he also has a model appearance, looking quite handsome at just a young age.