“You are so awesome, but why can’t you even beat a little girl?” Jiang Tang took out the medicine box and put it for him.

Ah Wu snorted, turned his head away, and said nothing.

At this moment, Liangshen leaned over, looking at Ah Wu’s back and then at his own feet. He found that Ah Wu’s wound was much more severe than his. Suddenly, Liangshen felt better inside. 

Ah Wu is so powerful but still can’t beat Tian Tian. And he only got pushed a little, so there was nothing to be embarrassed about. 

After giving him medicine, Jiang Tang kissed him on the cheek when he was off-guard. 

Ah Wu widened his eyes by the surprise “attack” and took two steps back with his hand covering his face, shouting: “What are you doing?”

Jiang Tang smiled in satisfaction: “Baby, Mama is thrilled.”

“…….”

Jiang Tang: “But don’t pull a stunt like this again. You have a backer, so you don’t need to fight alone.”

“…….”

Why did this sentence sound so familiar???

After this disturbing incident, the crew resumed the recording. Chen Zixian seemed to have said something to Tian Tian. From that day until the last day of recording, she never played with Chu Yi and his siblings. Of course, the other children also ignored her. Their actions were an obvious exclusion.

 On their last night at Longji Mountain, the production team held a bonfire party in the courtyard.

 The children danced around the fire hand in hand, and Chen Zhifan and Xia Huairun were having a small chat while drinking liquor. The scene was quite heartwarming, yet there was a group of people who had stayed out of this lively activity. Chen Zixian took Tian Tian to sit in the corner silently, acting as a background board.

Chu Yi could feel the envy and expectation in Tian Tian’s eyes. Apparently, she also wanted to play with them.

It’s just….

No one likes the arrogant little princess.

“Mama, she seems to be a little pitiful…” Qian Qian couldn’t help but sigh with sympathy when she looked at Tian Tian, who was alone not far away.

Compared to Tian Tian, who also had been spoiled since birth, Qian Qian’s temper is not much better, but she is kind by nature, so deep down in her heart, it is difficult for her to hate someone.

Jiang Tang squinted her eyes, took a sip of hot liquor, and said softly: “Why do you think she is pitiful?”

Qian Qian whispered: “She is alone. No one’s playing with her so pitiful…”

Although she cried in a loud voice and liked to hit people, she looked miserable when no one wanted to play with her.

Jiang Tang put down the glass and gently pressed her slender palm against her small face: “Qian Qian, you think she is pitiful by herself, but she may not want to play with you. Kindness is a good thing, but being too kind will hurt herself.”

Jiang Tang understands the temperament of Chen Zixian’s mother and daughter very well. If Qian Qian took the initiative to find Tian Tian, ​​Chen Zixian would take it as provocative. She thought that Jiang Tang deliberately instigated her child to do it to show to others. As for Tian Tian, she would believe Qian Qian is easy to bully. If they meet in the future, she will be even more outrageous and unrestrained. Even if Tian Tian and Qian Qian play together again, she would only treat Qian Qian as a small follower, not really as a friend.

Maybe Tian Tian, who got outcasted, was pitiful and sad, but all of these resulted from her own consequences. If adults don’t discipline her in the future, her punishment will not be as simple as being cast out.

Qian Qian couldn’t understand the profoundness of Jiang Tang’s advice. She raised her eyes and happened to meet Tian Tian’s gaze. Qian Qian was taken aback for a moment and turned her head away proudly. 

She’s a good baby. But, if her mother does not let her play with her, then she will not play.

Looking at Qian Qian’s cute appearance, Jiang Tang couldn’t resist and pulled her into her arms, lowered her head, and was about to kiss the little girl’s red lips.

“Mama, don’t kiss Qian Qian.” The little girl immediately covered her mouth, and her voice was a little vague.

Jiang Tang seemed to be startled after being refused a kiss: “Do you dislike Mama?”

Qian Qian continued covering her mouth, and her eyes were profound: “Papa will be angry.”

Jiang Tang was a little resented: “Only Papa can kiss you?”

Qian Qian shook her head and answered in all seriousness: “Only Papa can kiss you.”

Jiang Tang was speechless and stayed silent for a long time.

Although the mother and daughter were chatting in a low voice, the nearby Chen Zhifan could hear them very well. He had low alcohol tolerance, so his face was already red after drinking two glasses. He stared at Jiang Tang with widened eyes and suddenly asked: “Tang, what does your husband do?”

Upon hearing this question, Li Changfeng and Chen Zixian also looked over curiously. 

Jiang Tang is beautiful, and her three children are also good-looking. So she could join this kind of variety show, her family background must not be too bad. However, she never mentioned her husband, and the show producer did not disclose it as well. 

Facing the camera and everyone’s gaze, Jiang Tang casually said: “He’s just an ordinary small staff. It’s not worth mentioning.”

Chen Zhifan smiled as he stretched out his hand, squeezing Chu Yi’s cheek: “You can give birth to such a good-looking child. Your husband is definitely not bad-looking.”

Jiang Tang’s brain couldn’t help thinking of Lin Suizhou’s handsome cold face and said lightly: “If speaking about his appearance…he is not good-looking. So it’s better not to get into it.”

PD An, who knew the truth, quietly raised his eyes and soon dropped them. Secretly thinking in his mind, he had admired President Lin in the past, but now he does not envy him at all!

No matter how awesome, rich, handsome he is and has a lot of hair, Lin Suizhou is an ordinary employee in his wife’s eyes! He’s not attractive, not worth mentioning. After thinking about it, PD An felt that although he’s an ugly middle-aged man, bald, and has a big belly…..his wife likes it. Just this point alone, he’s much better than Lin Suizhou. 

The bonfire party continued. Xia Huairun did not have his phone confiscated because of his background and secretly contacted Lin Suizhou on WeChat.

[A Single Dog: Ahhhh….]

[A Poor Bachelor: ??]

[A Single Dog: Nothing, I just feel pity for you.]

[A Poor Bachelor:??????]

Lin Suizhou was very confused. He sent him a strange message in the middle of the night, is this person OK?

Sure enough, being single for too long will make a person’s mind not normal. But, fortunately, he is different from him. 

*************************