"But you are !" Harry laughed and pulled Louis into him and held him inside his hug , even though Louis tried pushing him away .

"No ! Meanies don't get a hug !" Louis tried sounding mad , but he was close to cracking up and laughing .

"I will get all the hugs I want !" Harry tightened his arms around Louis' waist and lifted him up , spinning around in circles . Louis couldn't contain his giggles and cracked , giggling into Harry's shoulder as they were spinning .

"Hazzie ! Put me down i'm dizzy !" He giggled , Harry laughed and put him down but kept his arms around him so he would be balanced . "You're adorable ." Harry chuckled and kissed his cheek then his lips .

"Stop making out and keep walking !" Niall called .

~

"I think we should take a break , sit down a little and rest ." Zayn said and dropped his backpack on the grass , lying down with his head on it . Niall immediately joined him and put his head on Zayn's stomach .

Liam and Winter sat down aswell , while Louis sat next to a pile of flowers . He picked a few and started joining them . Harry sat next to him , "Making a flowercrown , aren't you ?"

Louis smiled and nodded , "Yeah , those flowers are really pretty ." He joined a few more flowers and finished the crown , turning to Harry and placing it on his head . Harry smiled and pecked his cheek , "Now make one for yourself so we can match ."

Louis made another one , placing it on his head . Harry smiled at him and bit his lower lip , admiring the smaller boy . "You're beautiful ."

Louis blushed and turned his head away , Harry chuckled quietly and turned his head towards him , kissing his lips . Louis pulled Harry's face closer , Harry gripped his waist and placed the smaller boy inbetween his legs .

"Take a picture with me ." Harry rubbed his nose with Louis' , pulling his phone out and opening the front camera .

"But Hazzie , we already have tons of pictures with flowercrowns ."

"I don't care . I want another one ." Harry pecked his cheek and held the phone up , "Smile ." He said and smiled to the camera , fingers poking lightly at Louis' ribs to get a smile out of him . Louis giggled and swatted his hand away , "You always do that ." He pouted .

"You love it ." Harry chuckled and pecked his lips .

~~

"Time to go back home ." Harry said , he and Louis saying goodbye to the guys before getting in the car .

"I was fun ." Louis said as Harry pulled out of the parking lot into the road . "Yeah , it was . And as tired as I am , I have a boxing session in the evening ."

"Ooh ! Can I come ?" Louis pleaded , Harry looked at him and sighed , "John is there . I don't think -"

"Please ? Pretty please ?" Louis gave him the best pouty face he could , knowing full well Harry never says no .

"Lovely , you know I don't like him around you-" "But you'll be there to protect me . Right ? Will you ?"

Harry turned to face him , "Always ."

"Then can I come ?"

"Alright ." Harry surrendered .

"Yes !" Louis threw his fists in the air .

~~

"C'mon , lovely ." Harry held Louis' waist and took him into the gym . He said hello to Rick in the entrace , behind the desk , and kept walking to the changing room .