Chapter 55: Void Reavers 2

Start from the beginning

Aurianna was about to spit it out until she remembered Leila's words about eating other beings, so she forced herself to chew it and swallow it. Aurianna held her mouth as she felt like vomiting, but she held it in and glared at the other Void Reavers with a crazy look.

Aurianna dashed around the Void Reavers and realized something, "My speed increased," she grinned.

She immediately stopped focusing on killing the Void Reavers but began eating the body parts of the dead Void Reavers. During this process, Aurianna would be killed several times, but she didn't care.

Seeing Aurianna's behavior, Leila also followed and gnawed upon every dead Void Reaver.

After a while of devouring Void Reavers Aurianna dashed around them and landed hundreds of shots in them in a few minutes.

"My speed became faster. Now, this is a battle of speed and strength!"

Aurianna attacked the nearby Void Reavers and used her chopper skill to bite off their bodies as though they were food.

"I'm used to their disgusting taste now." Aurianna jumped off the dead Void Reaver and used her newly gained speed to land several kicks on them, deforming their bodies and using one final snipe attack to blast off their bodies.

After a long gruesome battle, Aurianna and Leila were done killing all the Void Reavers in the vicinity and began to devour their bodies.

"To think eating several of these uglies would increase my speed and strength," Aurianna spat and reluctantly chewed a scythe-like arm.

Leila nodded, "Agreed, it was hard to fight them due to their speed, but now we can match up to them."

"Indeed, despite all that pain, the reward for strength is quite promising," Aurianna smiled as she sat herself down on the ground and breathed slowly.

"Hmm received so many notifications when I was fighting, I better check my status," Aurianna muttered and swiped her hand in the air. Suddenly, a white screen appeared before her and she read it carefully.

[ You've received the title {Void Reaver Slayer}, for slaying more than five thousand Void Reavers! ]

[ Name: Aurianna ]

[Age: 23 ]

[Class: Gunner Mage, Blade Dancer ]

[Title: Leviathan Slayer, Embracer of Death, Void Reaver Slayer ]

[ Race: Diamond ]

[ Level: 132 ]

[ Exp: 10,000 / 3,480,400]

[HP: 190,000 / 190,000]

[Mp: 120,000/ 120,000 ]

[Stamina: 1,300/1,300 ]

[STR: 3,770 ]

[VIT: 2,567 ]

[INT: 870 ]

[Agility: 12,800 ]

[Defense: 4,190 ]

[Charm: 2,370 ]

[Luck: 100 ]

[Skill points: 16,930 ]

[Quest points: 145,542 ]

[ Skills:

{Gunner Mage}

| Skills: Ice Magic <32>, Poison touch <10>, Healing Magic <60>, Revival <130>, Mind Shatter <13>, Death Magic Gunner's Despair <45>, Sniper Shot <32>, Guncicles <41>, Burst <77>, Passive Heal <67>, Smooth Trigger Pull <120>, Enraged <19>, Magical Arsenal <145>, Sharp Eyes <67>, Improved Critical <56>, Ace Kick <134>, Rejuvenation <1>, Illusory Reality <24>, Magical Resistance <38>, Quick Dodge <32>, Quick Shot <43>, Sprint <27>, Double Jump <54>, Ghost Feet <59>, Air Dash <62>, Night Walker <41>, Crystalline Rose <24>, Crystalline Tears <26>, Initiate Spell Casting<21>, Ring of Light <20>, Headshot <48>, Explosive Bullet <31>, Smell Fear <25>, Bond With Elements <76>, Pain Resistance <34>, Underwater Breathe <1>, Choppers <20> |

{Blade Dancer}

| Blade Slash <74>, Blade Spinning <62>, Spiral Blade <56>, Gut Slash <39>, Flash Steps<57>, Skewer <12>|

Others:

|Water Magic <5>, Earth Magic <1>, Fire Magic <45>, Wind Magic <56>, Dark Magic <70>, Invisibility Magic <34>, Light Magic <89>, Swift Movement <35>| ]

"Why did I only get a few levels?!" Aurianna exclaimed in shock as she stared at the screen before her angrily.

"Back then in the past, if I should have killed this number of monsters, I would have reached level 200 by now!" Aurianna pouted with her arms crossed.

Leila immediately appeared at her side and stared at the screen with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Well that's normal," Leila calmly said and Aurianna frowned at her.

"You sure? So then, why is the exp bar so high?" Aurianna asked, raising an eyebrow. 'Seems she placed the cloth over her eyes again.' Aurianna thought as she stared at the black cloth around Leila's eyes.

"Well because we aren't humans, remember. We Diamonds tend to have a larger exp bar," Leila explained, but Aurianna looked at her a bit confused. Sensing Arianna's confusion Leila continued, "For example, if the strongest race Floops need 10,000 exp and humans need 100 exp. We need 100,000 on the same level as them, due to put current level."

'Where have I heard this before?' Aurianna wondered as she continued to listen to Leila.

"Isn't that unfair? Why is the exp much higher?" Aurianna cried and Leila shook her head.

"It doesn't matter, the larger the exp bar means you can fight more people above your level," Leila stated with a smile and Aurianna pondered deeply.

'Well, to be able to fight people above my level would be quite nice,' Aurianna thought with a happy grin. She then turned to the screen and frowned.

"Hmm, so what do I do with all these skill points?" Aurianna scratched her head, "I haven't spent any of them for two years straight."

"Well you can always buy and fuse more skills," Leila suggested.

"Wait, can people fuse skills?" Aurianna asked Leila, a bit surprised by this new information.

"Yes, you can fuse many skills to get a better skill. However, it takes time to learn," Leila nodded.

"Hmm, Eva would be angry, she says I should focus and develop these skills I have first!" Aurianna pouted as she could hear Eva's lecture in her mind, telling her to develop her current skills first.

"Well she's not wrong, getting too many skills makes it hard to develop them," Leila said as she sat on a nearby rock, "Maybe I can help you choose some skills if you want?"

"For real, you'll do that?" Aurianna looked at Leila with sparkly eyes. "Hehe, and if Eva asks, I'll just say Leila is the one who made me spend all my points. I've got a good excuse!" Aurianna mumbled and Leila giggled at her slightly childish behavior.

"Time for a spending spree!"