Some people gasped and whispered to each other. They knew that Aurianna was angry. Aurianna noticed everyone step back from her, knowing full well that she was here to punish someone, and Aurianna's idea of punishment was death.

"Guild Master Fure they're here!" the woman beside the hazel eyed man whispered.

Aurianna could still hear her clearly, despite her attempt at being subtle. She turned around to look at the four adventurers who just walked in. She perked and focused on their discussion she could hear from afar.

"I wonder when Gein is coming, we have a quest to complete!" A slim man whined.

"Don't worry Larathius, he's probably drinking in the afternoon again," a fair lady who was thick with muscle and sinew beside him shrugged, flicking her blonde hair over her shoulder as she did.

"He shouldn't leave his party like that though, don't you also think so, Mirke?" a brown skinned lady in black clothing pouted and a short lady beside her nodded.

"Don't worry Cira, he'll be back soon," the blonde lady comforted and patted Cira on the back.

"Thanks, Hena." Cira smiled.

A strange weapon in Cira's face made her stop and stand alert, rigid in fear under her current life and death situation.

Guild Master Fure immediately dashed forward, running past Aurianna and tackling Cira down to the ground. Aurianna's hover gun fired, making a large and resounding bang, that echoed throughout the guild hall. Fure leapt back to his feet and dusted himself off.

"I won't accept your misbehavior, even if you're a princess." Fure berated calmly, retaining his composure. "I see no reason to attack his party."

Aurianna retracted her hover gun which flew back to her side and she walked up to them and slowly circled them like a shark with its prey.

"Mr Fure, how would you feel if an… insignificant person punched your carriage down and almost caused you to die?"

Fure looked at Aurianna still resolute but seeming to accept that he would probably end up being killed by her in the next few minutes. She smiled, knowing his response.

"You would be enraged, and it would injure your pride and status, right? You know the carriage of the Royal family isn't made of some worthless and cheap materials. Even the materials can significantly injure me. But that's not my point here."

She paused, and took a deep breath before looking at Fure and yelling at him; "My point is... how dare a mere adventurer even have the thought of attacking my carriage?! The plain audacity!"

Her rage caused her Aura to flare up, a bright white light shooting out from her body, causing the ground around her to shatter.

"Aren't you being just petty? You didn't even get hurt." Cira commented, looking dissatisfied.

"Ohh? Is that so?" Aurianna said, her voice full of sarcasm.

Aurianna raised an eyebrow at Cira as her aura calmed down.

"How long has your party been together?" She interrogated.

"Five years." Larathius answered nervously, and Aurianna grinned.

"So you wish for his life to be spared, then?"

"Of course!" Hena replied.

"Would you dare to restrict me Fure? Restrict me from settling my disputes?" She asked the Guild Master.

Fure looked over at the knights in golden armor who stood completely still, just watching the scene unfolding before them, waiting for someone to even and try to raise a hand against their master.

"If you want to fight," Fure began with a gulp, he raised his hand, indicating a direction. "Then it must be in the stadium, but I don't know if I can allow the princess."

"Then I'll bet one magic coin." Aurianna proclaimed and pulled out a magic coin from her dress pocket.

Everyone looked at the coin with awe, their eyes betraying their greed. They wanted that coin, its worth almost unparalleled, but when they remembered the menacing knights standing in the room with them, their thoughts vanished.

"So what do you say? Would you four fight a death battle with me to save your friend? If you won't, as soon as he comes, he will be beheaded."

Aurianna grinned, watching Gein's party members look at one another. Unsure of what they should do. They nervously nodded, still unsure of the princesses true power.

"If we win Gein would be spared right? And we can't kill you either because you seem to be someone important, is that right?" Hena asked and Aurianna nodded.

"Then this way please," Fure said, catching their attention.

He escorted them toward the stadium. The footsteps of all the other adventurers followed behind the combatants, eager to see what would unfold. They were of course hoping that Hena, Cira, Mirke and Larathius would be victorious and put Aurianna in her place. But most of them had lived in Sandeph long enough to know that Aurianna was nothing to scoff at. After all, she kept many of the farmlands and shores safe from the bandits and pirates that roamed them. After some time of walking through the halls, they arrived at a door and Fure opened it to reveal an extremely wide room which seemed impossible to build when judging the size of the building.

'Spacial magic.' Aurianna thought as she walked into the room with her prey. The walls of the room became transparent, revealing the stadium's expansive stepped seating. The people on the seats were now able to see what was happening inside the room without actually having to be within it and being at risk of coming under fire from a stray magic spell or flying limbs. Each side in the battle took their positions opposite from one another and after a moment's silence, Fure sounded a large gong, signaling the beginning of the battle.

"You can attack first, princess." Hena taunted with a smug look.

"Sure then." Aurianna retorted unfazed.

She grinned and immediately dashed towards them at a great speed, sending dust into the air behind her. Sensing the danger, Cira immediately moved to the front of her party, blocking Aurianna's platinum shoes with her dual daggers. A cloud of dust burst up into the air at the force of the blow, and sparks flew through the air as the metal ground together.

'How the hell is her attack so strong?! She's just a kid!' Cira thought, caught off guard.

Hena immediately helped her by shooting a bolt of lightning, which created a large cracking sound, at Aurianna who jumped in the air. She successfully avoided the attack and landed elegantly on her feet, one hand on the ground and the other in the air to balance herself. She blew a stray strand of hair from her face.

Lararthius raised his arms in the air and armor began to magically materialize over his body. He walked toward Aurianna who was still crouched, her eyes flitting between each of her enemies. Larathius raised his sword and grunted as he put all his strength into the blow. Aurianna immediately positioned her hands on the ground and raised herself into the air, completing a handstand. She then lowered her legs to the sides and spun around as fast as she could, unleashing a spin attack that deflected Larathius' blow and then struck him in the head. Larathius cartwheeled through the air before he crashed into a wall, he groaned and stood up slowly, clutching his head.

"I'm a high human, yet her kick could damage me." Lararthius muttered to himself.