Chapter 46: Engaging pirates 2

Start from the beginning

A pirate falls backward, screaming in agony. Blood spurts everywhere as the wound begins to gush profusely.

Aurianna raised her gun against her, but her bullet was immediately countered by the man with the spike ball.

The commander immediately raises his weapon and comes crashing down at Aurianna. She immediately blocked his attack with her guns. Seeing an opening, the commander immediately kicked Aurianna in the guts and headbutted her head.

Aurianna coughed slightly as jumped a few steps back.

Aurianna's once cute face turned into a face filled with rage, "Now I'm mad, I'm mad! I decided to play around since I had a new gun, but now I'll end this quickly."

Aurianna said with an evil grin, and she seemed to disappear and reappear behind several pirates and their heads all exploded.

Aurianna then tried to land a kick on the commander's stomach, but he countered it with his weapon. Aurianna grinned as her hover gun appeared above his head.

Sensing the danger, the commander immediately dodged and Aurianna placed the tip of her gun close to his open mouth and said in an eerie way, "Bye, bye."

BANG! The shot could be heard and the commander's head was blown off. His body slumped down and blood gushed everywhere.

"I don't wanna get stained by their filthy blood," Aurianna frowned as she jumped back away from the body with it stopped twitching and laid down dead.

The remaining crew members were stunned and speechless by these events. They stand frozen still, staring blankly into space, their eyes lost hope. Only one woman moves -- she runs over to grab the dead body of the commander on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

She clenched his body and ignored her injured leg.

"Monster!!" The woman yelled and Aurianna shot her through the chest. The woman stared at the large hole in her chest before falling down to the body of the commander dead.

Aurianna immediately killed the rest of the pirates on the ship before she started to snoop around. She gathered many treasures onboard the ship and placed them in a huge bag. She then raised her hand and the bag was immediately sucked into a ring on her finger.

Aurianna looked around to see if there were any more pirates alive. After a few minutes of inspection, she nodded her head.

"So far they're all dead." Aurianna was about to leave the ship and a faint sneeze could be heard. She immediately turned her head back and dashed towards a large wine barrel.

She reached her hand to open the lid, but before she could, a young boy jumped out holding a spoon and pointing at her. He was shorter than her and had dark blonde hair. His eyes were round, pupils gray, and they were fierce. He wore tattered clothes, but one thing Aurianna was confused about was his unusually long rectangular nose.

"Is that even possible?!" Aurianna looked closely at the boy who stumbled back. She poked his nose and he swung his spoon and Aurianna slapped it out of his hands.

He stared at the spoon that had been slapped away in shock, and Aurianna's cheeks were puffed out.

"Pfft," Aurianna let out a slight laugh as she tried to hold it in. But seeing the boy's long nose, she couldn't hold it in anymore and started to laugh until she was wheezing.

"Chi, chi, chi, chi, chi," Aurianna laughed, and the boy looked at her weirdly.

'She certainly laughs weirdly,' the boy thought as he looked at Aurianna.

"How did you live your life with such a long nose?" Aurianna asked as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I'm not like you, who is privileged and can offer to pay expensive tithes to please Paige." The boy stated coldly, and Aurianna nodded.

"You're right, but I heard the goddess of beauty is fair. So, she wouldn't care about your measly tithe," Aurianna stated with a smile.

"Tch," the boy clicked his tongue, "That goddess is sexist, what's more, I don't like her."

Aurianna raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"Well since you've made me laugh for the first time in ten months I'll respectfully not kill you. But you would have to find a way to survive on your own." Aurianna stated with a smile, and the boy sighed in relief. He looked at the pile of dead bodies and turned away. Aurianna looked at his eyes to see he had no remorse for them, but a bit of anger.

"Thanks," he stated.

"Just one more thing," Aurianna said, and she shot her gun toward his head.

"Urgh," the long-nosed boy grunted as he slowly touched the side of his head to see it bleeding. He remembered seeing Aurianna mouth some words before jumping off, 'Play Dead and swim if you can.'

Remembering this, he continued to play dead.

Once Aurianna reached her ship, she jumped on the deck gracefully as a swan and Hebrew smiled at her.

"You did a good job as always, princess," Hebrew praised.

"Thanks," Aurianna smiled back, and the sincere smile on Aurianna's face started to freak him out.

"I wonder why you're so happy, princess?" Shialor asked as she noticed Aurianna was happier than usual.

"Something made me laugh for the first time in months," Aurianna beamed, and Shialor looked at her nervously.

"Aim at the ship and fire!!" Hebrew commanded as balls of fire conjured up in their hands and they casted it towards the pirate ship. Flames covered the entire ship as it started to burn down and collapse. Aurianna watched the ship being consumed by flamed, and its one magnificent looks were tarnished with ash and smoke. The smell of blood permeated through the air and instead of gray smoke there was a shade of red inside.

Aurianna looked at the burning ship and smiled before walking away.