Chapter 44: Questions.

Start from the beginning

Emirie glared at Amber, "It's only what the eastern folks do, and we live in the south. What's more, in order for her to cultivate she would need a manual and those easterners are stingy as hell!!" Emirie stated coldly and a bit on her nails.

'Seems like Emirie is still mad about not getting a necromancer manual from the Shun Tan Empire,' Concubine Momo thought nervously as she ate some steak.

"Well there are cultivation manuals in the library and Aurianna's mansion has the biggest library in the palace," Queen Amber defended before looking and Lauren and Emirie with a haughty smile, "Got anything more to say Lauren?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, the question about the strange weapon she fights with hasn't been answered."

"What if King Girsal gave it to her?" Queen Amber assumed before looking at King Girsal, "Honey, is this a new weapon you made?"

"Unfortunately no, I have no information on the weapon, but I would like to see it up close. Aurianna, would you mind telling me what it is?" King Girsal asked gently.

"It's just another skill of mine," Aurianna answered with an innocent smile.

"Could you show me then?" King Girsal asked.

"Sure." Aurianna summoned her shotgun into her hands and everyone raised their necks to get a better look at the weapon.

"Marvelous!!" King Girsal beamed and reached his hand to touch, but as soon as his hands came in contact with it, I'd disintegrated.

"It disappeared?" Aurianna looked at King Girsal innocently while he frowned.

"Summon it again," King Girsal commanded, and Aurianna complied as the shotgun appeared in her hand again. King Girsal reached to touch it again, but it disappeared once he touched it.

Aurianna looked up at King Girsal with a curious expression and asked, "Hmm, father please why does my skill disappear when you touch it?"

"I have no idea myself," King Girsal answered with a light but dry laugh.

'Duh, like hell, I'll let you investigate my gun. I might as well let him think that this is my weakness. Once a person touches my gun I would be unable to use it, a perfect lie to fool him,' Aurianna thought to herself, not noticing her evil smile turned eerie.

Tomorrow you, Leora, Yogi, Ralph and Nigie will receive the Royal Family's tattoo.

"What is it for papa?" Nigie asked as she tried to reach for some candy, and Ezra took it for her and placed it in her hands. She smiled as she placed the candy in her mouth and looked at King Girsal eagerly.

____________

Two years passed by.

In a garden, a little girl could be seen with two huge black stones on her feet. Her body pivoted, and her hands helped her remain balanced. Her feet in the air. On the black stones were written '40 tons.' Sweat covered her body, but that didn't stop her from doing her push-ups.

"3995, 3996, 3997, 3998, 3999, 4000!" Aurianna counted, her face covered in sweat as she hugged, and a woman walked in.

The beautiful woman had a bald head, hazel eyes covered by a pair of glasses and smooth brown skin. She was 6'7 feet tall and had a curvy build. She wore a suit like that of a business woman, her skirt reaching below her knees.

"Princess, the King has instructed me to give you a report on your next mission!" The woman announced as she looked at Aurianna nervously.

"Gimme a sec, Shialor," Aurianna smiled and kicked her leg high, causing the 40 tons to rise to the sky. She immediately stood out of the way as the tons fell heavily. The ground shattered, and the ton sank with only half of its body showing.

Shialor gulped as she imagined Aurianna using her feet to kick her into mush, and quickly shook her head. 'Such monstrous strength at her age. Why was I assigned to this crazy princess again?' Shialor thought internally crying.

"So what is this mission father has for me?" Aurianna asked with a grin. Looking at her closely, she had grown quite tall and almost looked as though she thirteen.

"Please bathe first, princess," Shialor uttered nervously.

"Fine then, I guess I'm all sweaty, but I don't smell. But whatever," Aurianna shrugged.

She was then escorted to her mansion by some maids towards her room. Once she was in her room, her clothes were gently removed. The maids all held straight faces, if one looked closely, they were careful with every movement, a look of fear in their eyes. Aurianna was then placed in a large body, gently scrubbed and rinsed. After a while, she was taken out of the bath and to her room. A lovely pink and black dress was placed on her body and some black sandals on her feet. Afterwards some maids brushed her hair. Once they were done Aurianna smiled with pride flicking her curly hair before a mirror.

Sitting on her couch and crossing her legs, Aurianna looked at Shialor, "What is this mission my dear father has sent this time?"

"Well, for you to defeat some rebel pirates!"

"Pirates again? Why the hell am I getting such a boring task over and over again. I'm bored with these scum." Aurianna complained, frowning her face.

"Well, since you're growing physically stronger every day and also fighting on the sea, your ice magic is perfect for this task. What's more, your harsh and ruthless attitude would fit this job. Your siblings currently in the castle are softhearted," Shialor straightened her glasses.

'Soft hearted, that an understatement.' Aurianna scoffed in her mind.

"Did you just say I have a harsh attitude?" Aurianna asked with a cold look and tilted her head.

"I'm sorry, princess, these were the words of the King!"

"Hahaha, a princess with a harsh attitude? Not bad." Aurianna muttered to herself.

"Well back to the matter at hand, most of your step siblings at your age are soft-hearted, so they wouldn't be able to stand the cruelty of the pirates," Shialor stated.

"Father won't deploy the knights this time too?"

"Well, he does this to train his children!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Aurianna clicked her tongue and got off the couch.

'Sigh, I kind of regret showing off. But in the past as all my so-called siblings were fighting for their lives doing these missions as I was just here playing around. Probably why they despised me back then,' Aurianna thought as she walked out of her room, being escorted by over twenty knights.

"But isn't it good that you showed off? You're getting stronger by defeating these kinds of people," Eva popped up before Aurianna with a smile and no one reacted, showing that they couldn't see Eva nor hear her.

'I guess so, I wonder if this new bunch will give me a challenge!'