Part 59

Third Person's Pov

 "Alright guys, let's get a few serious photos for the album." 

The girls were currently taking their wedding photos. They have officially been married for two hours and with time before the real party begins, they decided it was a perfect time to squeeze  in the wedding photos. They also didn't want to change out of their outfits and then have to put them back on, especially with Hye-seong and Prija. 

"Perfect." 

The photographer said to the married couple. Standing in her custom made white Celine suit, Lisa was holding Jennie's hand. Who was wearing a custom white dress from Chanel. They both looked incredibly powerful, the definition of a power couple. 

They wanted the photos to come out perfect because they would be shown to the whole world at the request of the fans. When they found out the two were going to get married they just wanted one photo from the wedding, and because of the love for their fans they asked Celine and Chanel to collab so they could show the single photo. The brands found this to be a perfect idea, Celine and Chanel would make a few wedding pieces and use the couple's photo as the inspiration. Powerful together.

"Okay, one last serious one and then we can take the after photos later," she said. 

As the photographer was about to take the photo, Hye-seong runs onto the set, barefeet and a wide smile plastered on his face as he stands on his mom's dress. The sound of the camera goes off capturing this moment forever. 

"Come here baby," Jennie said with her gummy smile. 

She picks up her son while he lets out a giggle in excitement, clearly ready to get to the party that awaits them. Lisa turns her body to see her son before tickling his sides, his laughter filling the room causing everyone to release a smile. 

"My little man is ready to go eat?" Lisa questioned her son. 

"Mae! I want chocolate milk and milk ice cream!" he said with excitement. 

Jennie and Lisa both chuckle at their son's request for their favorite food choices. If it wasn't obvious that he was their son, then his choice in food would be the ticket item. 

"Alright, lets go get our son and daughter some food."

Lisa's Pov

Lisa's Pov

"Mae!" 

"Why are you yelling?" 

I said to Lamon while I looked in the rearview mirror, I watch him give me a smile and then a giggle before he speaks. 

"Where are we going?"

"We're going  to get the photos from our camera," I tell him as I go back to focusing on the road. 

"Why?"