Part 4

Lisa's Pov

If you asked me what the date was I would have no idea, it's been that crazy on tour. All I know is we just finished our last concert for the Japan tour. We still have radio shows and a meet and greet to do in a couple of days but we are basically done. It has been amazing. Crazy, but amazing. I don't think any of us would have thought this many people would show up, and here we are with a filled stadium. 

We just did our final bow as we hear hundreds of thousands of people scream. I take out my in-ears to hear our fans better. We all wave as we turn to the back of stage, we stand on the lift that takes us below the stage and wait. As we are waiting I see something thrown on the stage. I look over at the object to see some girl's bra, I smile and quickly run over to it. I pick up the bra and give a quick smirk to the crowd where it was thrown from, before throwing it back. The crowd screams again. 

I run back to the lift just as it starts to lower the girls. When we get back under the stage we are ushered through the maze of equipment to our final green room. As we get in the room we all take off our in-ear monitors and sit on the couches. 

"Was that some girl's bra?" Jisoo questioned with chuckle. 

"Yeah it was, I wonder who she threw it for," I said with a laugh.

"I don't know Lisa, you have a pretty big female following."

I laugh more at Rosé's comment. 

She's not wrong, I do seem to have more girl's screaming my name than I do guy's. I prefer it that way but I can't tell anybody in the public viewing that. 

"Nah Rosé, you have your scandals," I follow.

This time the rest of the girls laugh.

"You have a good point," she said while pointing at me. 

I get up from the couch and walk over to the water bottles. I grab one before taking a few gulps of water as I see the door open on the other side of the room. Walks in Alex.

Well fuck. 

I'm sure he's not happy about me grabbing that bra off stage, but I honestly didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He's walking pretty fast and is one hundred percent pissed off at me. I try to move away from him so I walk along the wall in attempt to get back to the couch, maybe if I'm closer to the others he won't be a whole dick.

I was wrong. 

He pushes me against the wall using my neck to hold me still. Now the girls are looking our way. 

"You know Alex, I would think you have a choking kink with how you handle things," I smirk at him.

He pushes harder into my throat. 

"Alex!" Rosé yells.

"What was that little stunt out there?" he said with venom in his voice.

"I was just returning an item to a lady," I manage to say with the little air I was getting.

I see Jisoo get off the couch and walk, no, more like run over to us before trying to move Alex off of me. 

"We have a deal, and I will not have my future fucked because someone like you-" he looks me up and down.

"Can't be normal."

He let's me go abruptly and leaves the room. You could hear a pin drop it was so quiet.

"Lisa?" 

I bring my hand to massage my throat before waving off Jennie and the others.

"It's okay, he's worried that me being gay will cause me to be drop from the company and lose him money."