Part 21

Lisa's Pov

I help Jennie up and off the ground before I bring her over to the bed to sit down. I should have just knocked that man out the second he started talking so Jennie didn't have to hear anything he said, but no, I couldn't shut him up fast enough and now Jennie is sad. I don't know about you but it kills me when Jennie is sad and if it doesn't for you, well then I hope the next time you drink water it's hot. 

I'm sure the things I said to Mr. Yang will bite me in the ass the next following days and or months, there's no way he will just let what I said slide. I don't care about what he will do though, as long as it doesn't cause me any pain then I should be fine especially because I can block him out when he's talking to me, but pain on the other hand, that's hard to block out. 

*Knock  Knock*

"Come in," Jennie said softly. 

I see the door open with Rosé and Jisoo peeking their heads inside the room. The sadness plus confusion on their face's could be seen from a kilometer away. They both walk into the room and rush over to Jennie as they hug her, this caused Jennie to cry once again. 

"Is that what you wanted to tell  us Jen?" Jisoo asked her as they both pull away from her. 

Jennie nods her head in agreement to Jisoo's question while she wipes the tears from her cheeks. I  walk over to her vanity before grabbing a tissue and giving it to her to dry her tears easier. 

"Oh Jennie, it will be okay," Rosé said with a small smile.

"Will you keep it?" Jisoo asked. 

I look at Jennie to see her thinking about  the girl's question. I'm sure she has been thinking about that nonstop since she found out she's having a baby, I mean I would too. If I found out I got  a girl pregnant I would be just as stressed out as her, yes it's not my body to decide if we would keep the baby but I would still be worried. 

On one hand having a baby would be amazing, sure I am a little young for a baby  but having a mini me just sounds like a wonderful time. And on the other hand where we live and work  would cause so much stress, the fact that we are so young is a big no no in Korea especially if  you aren't married, and in our field  of work there's a reason you never see anybody pregnant. If you do they are older and married, and no longer in a group. Those are just my thoughts though, and luckily I haven't gotten anybody pregnant. 

"I would like too," Jennie said quietly. 

"Do you think they will make you abort the baby?" Rosé said in shock.

Jennie shrugs her shoulders before speaking.

"I don't know what they will do, I heard they have  forced people to abort their baby and if they declined they would give them more work to stress the body out enough to abort the baby." 

"Over my dead body. If you want to go through with this and have this beautiful baby then I will do everything in my power to  make sure that happens," I said with anger in my voice. 

If they try to make her lose the baby then I will expose every little thing they hide, I don't care. I will lose my job and endorsements if I have too, there's no way in hell they will do that  to Jennie. Hell, I would go to jail over this,  I will put the person that did it and the person that made the other do it six feet into the ground without a second thought.  Best not test me.

"Same with us Jen," Jisoo said agreeing with me.

Jennie lets out a small smile at the both of them before pulling them both into a hug again.  I give Jennie a light smile when we make eye contact in hopes she would know that in the end she has all of us. The girls pull away from each other and then turn to me as I'm sitting on my bed. 

One Drunken Night (JenLisa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें