Part 38

Jennie's Pov

"Are you ready?" 

"As ready as I'll ever  be," Lisa announced while grabbing her bag. 

Today is the day Lisa will be released  from the hospital after staying for two months. Once she woke up my dad wanted to make sure she was okay enough when she went home, and after waking up she was struggling to walk. It took a few weeks until my dad thought it was time to discharge her and I couldn't be happier. I just want her home. 

There has been some changes during the time she has been awake and not for the better. One of the nurses that was in charge of helping Lisa took advantage of her job title and release the news about Lisa being intersex, and all for a paycheck. 

*Flashback*

"Breaking news, Lisa Manoban is a man?" 

I shoot my head in the direction of the t.v with the news I just heard, followed by Lisa doing the same. I turn up the volume as I picking up Hye-seong from Lisa's arms, getting him ready to be changed. 

"Today we have a interview with a source that would like to stay anonymous in the matter of Lisa Manoban," the newscaster said before they switched to the interview. 

"So Miss, I heard you claim Lisa Manoban is a man?" 

"What the fuck?" Lisa said. 

"Language, the baby is here," I scolded her. 

"Yes. Well not technically. I was able to be in close contact with Lisa while in the hospital and it's all true, I saw it myself," the caster nods at the lady who's face can't be seen. 

"What did you see exactly?" 

"Male genitalia. When I had to bathe her while unconscious I saw it then, I clearly saw a penis and testicals," she said shocking the caster. 

"How is that possible?" she asked. 

"Could be many things,  but because she has breasts she's either transgender or intersex, based on there not being any hormonal change to the size I would lead to believe she's intersex." 

I look over at Lisa  while her face is glued to the t.v with horror plastered on her face. Her whole life she has had to shelter her differences from the public and now everything that could bring her to rock bottom is getting talked about on the news like it's part of the newest weather update. 

"It's will be okay," I softly said. 

"Will it Jennie? Because by the looks of it, my dick will be the talk of the fu... whole country," she looked at me clearly upset. 

"Who will they believe? Some money hungry nurse or you? A whole famous idol? They have no proof besides her word," I said in hopes to  calm her. 

She lets out a sign while standing, making her way over  to the baby and I.

"I  hope you are right Nini," she stands next to the changing table. 

"Now can you teach me how to change him?" she asked quietly. 

*End of Flashback*

"I will be right by your side whenever you need me." 

She gives me a small smile until we both make our way out of her room and eventually to the main doors of the hospital, we see what seems to be hundreds of people with cameras. They lift their cameras ready for us to leave the safety of the building. The second we step out into the public eye Lisa is hit with questions all around the same topic.