Part 32

Third Person Pov

The girls are currently prepping for the first day with the Seoul concert out of two. With the concert being close to home it has allowed the four girls to stay at their home instead of staying in a hotel which is always a plus in their book. As of right now the girls were having breakfast all together at the dining room table while they all go over the plan for todays show. 

They were told yesterday that today's soundcheck had more VIP fans then previous concerts, and with the VIP section being so close to the stage they had to be briefed on the safety protocol.  Normally the VIP section has a couple hundred people, but today there was at least a thousand and with having a soundcheck where they allow people to watch, they need to be careful of any fans getting too crazy.  They've had that big of VIP section before but with the mixed feels on Jennie's pregnancy they have been adding extra precautions to make sure everyone is safe. 

"We aren't allow to sit on stage?" Lisa questions while looking at the paper in front of her. 

"Can't grab any gifts either," Rosé added.

"Why are they being sticklers for this concert? Yeah I know there are more people but these rules are nuts," Jisoo said while turning to the next page of the packet. 

Jennie looks down at the list of rules to follow knowing they are put in place because of her. Everything that has changed was because of her to make sure nobody got hurt and sometimes it would make her feel bad. She knows it has been a tad annoying with the new rules for her other members, but knows they would never say that, they would never want to make Jennie feel bad for something that she honestly couldn't control. 

"It's actually not that bad. I mean they could make us stand in one place the whole time," Lisa said trying to lighten the mood. 

She could tell that Jennie was feeling bad about it all and the last thing she wanted to do was upset her. Jennie always wears her heart on her sleeve, slash emotions on her face which made it easy for Lisa to know what was going on with the smaller girl.

"It's time to go," Rosé said as she stood from the table. 

The four girls put their dishes in the dishwasher before they grab their things to head to the stadium. Once at the stadium they are rushed through the backdoor as fans scream behind the barrier, they are instantly greeted by Alison once in the building.

"Good afternoon girls, did you sleep well?" 

The girls all say they slept good before asking Alison the same thing. 

"I slept well, now I'm sure you went over the plan for today so I won't go over that. We have soundcheck in twenty so you all need to get your in-ears on and get ready to go on stage," she said while walking with the group to the dressing room. 

They all get their in-ears set up before they had below the stage, everyone stands on the lift and waits for it to bring them up to the stage. The screams of the fans can be heard clear as day as they are lifted up, the screams getting louder and louder the closer they get to the opening. The crowd before them was filled by people that lived and breathed Blackpink, the VIP section was always the diehard fans that would sell their sister to get to see Blackpink if they had to. The tickets weren't cheap so the fans here definitely had more money than the average fan, or they no longer have any money in their accounts. 

The girls start the soundcheck like normal, interacting with the fans the best they can with the rules set in place. They pose for photos, answer questions from posters and just play around with each other like any other soundcheck. 

"Lisa! I want to have your babies!" a female fan screams.

Lisa laughs while waving at the fan who just screamed at her.