Part 34

Jennie's Pov

"Jennie..." I hear the familiar voice call out. 

I'm so tired. So tired and in some pain in the lower part of my stomach and I don't know why. I flutter my eyes open slowly to be greeted by a taller woman who's back is facing me. Like me, she's in a hospital gown and slippers. 

"Meet your baby." 

She turns around with a baby cradled in her arms. 

"Lisa?" I instantly feel the tears in my eyes. 

"Hi nini," she said smiling.

"You're awake?" 

She stands as close as she can to me while handing the baby off to me.

"Of course I am, I wouldn't miss the birth of my baby," I hold onto our son. 

"Wait you know?" I asked while looking down at my bundle of joy. 

 She sits on the edge of my bed before she speaks. 

"You told Rosé before you past out, she then told me. You were out for awhile so Rosé and Jisoo went to  go get food but they will be back." 

I look up at Lisa and then back at my baby in my arms. I can't believe he's here and Lisa knows that he's hers. The little baby we made is now here.  I would be lying if I wasn't two seconds from balling my eyes out. I can tell Lisa sees how emotional I am as she places her hand on my leg for support. 

"The doctor said you weren't going to wake up," I said softly. 

She lets out a small chuckle while gently placing her hand on our baby's head. 

"And miss out on this?" she gave a small smile. 

"Did you pick out a name?" she asked me. 

"I did..." I said nodding. 

"His name is-"

"Where's my grandson?" I look in the direction of the door. 

"Mae," Lisa said getting off the bed. 

She pulls her mom into a tight hug. 

"That's enough Lisa, I want to see my one and only grandbaby," she said pulling away from Lisa. 

I let out a soft chuckle at the scene that just took place, Lisa is standing there with her arms still out as her mother just gave her a tight but quick hug before leaving her there. She makes her way over to me. She bends down until her lips touch the top of my head before doing the same with the baby. 

"Thank you Jennie, I wish we could have met differently but I'm glad we are finally meeting now," she said sweetly. 

"It's nice to finally meet  you as well Mrs. Manoban," I give her my gummy smile.

"Please call me Mae."  

I hold out the baby for her to quickly accept and hold. That's when I notice Lisa's dad comes into the room holding blue dyed roses, just causing my smile to get even bigger. He pulls Lisa into a bear hug making her look so small compared to him before walking over to me. 

"Congratulation on the baby boy," he said quietly as he places the flowers on the table next to my bed. 

"So when is the wedding?" Mrs. Manoban said. 

"Mae!" 

Lisa's mom looks over at her daughter whose face is now red. 

"What daughter of mine? You both have a baby together. From what you have told me about Jennie you love her, so why not get married," she said seriously.