Part 29

Jennie's Pov

I've gone on a few dates with Taeyong over the past couple weeks. Turns out we have more in common than I would think, plus he is a nice guy. He has been very careful with me being pregnant, from helping me with standing to making sure my food isn't to spicy for the baby. I do have to say it's nice, it's been a while since I dated someone so this has been a lovely change of pace. 

We did sleep together on our second date, I honestly don't know why I did it and honestly it wasn't anything special. Yes, I only have Lisa to compare to but even with just sleeping with one other person, I will say Lisa is either top tier and Taeyong is average or Lisa is average and Taeyong needs some work. I highly doubt it's the second option, I have heard Lisa with girls when she brings them home, there's no way she's just average. It doesn't help that when she brings them home she's not even using her extra member and she makes those girls make those noises. Imagine if she could use the main course. 

Right now I have been waiting for Lisa to finish her business with whoever she brought home tonight. When I got home from my recent date I could hear the subtle noises coming from the room so I decided to stay in the family room. Rosé and Jisoo went on a date of their own meaning they won't be home until the morning as they always go to a hotel after. I don't know why they just don't come home, maybe they are shy about it but I know I wouldn't care. 

It has been a solid thirty minutes of waiting and I'm starting to get impatient. I just want to get ready for bed and go to sleep after walking around with this big belly weighing me down. The idea of laying in my bed is music to my ears and Lisa is disturbing that. 

"Fuck it," I mutter to myself. 

I get off the couch making my way to my room. I don't bother knocking, there's no point when they won't be able to hear me. I open the door to Lisa on her back while a girl bounces up and down against her hips. Oddly enough I'm unbothered by it, I guess I really am tired. 

"Lisa finish up I'm tired," I said plainly causing the girl to whip her head at me. 

I look at the girl to see no other than Nicha with a shocked face. Lisa on the other hand looks at me quickly before looking annoyed, she takes her hands off of Nicha's thighs placing them on her face rubbing it out of frustration. I stare at Nicha, she stares at me. 

I fucking told her not to sleep with Nicha. 

"Get out," I coldly spit out. 

Nicha quickly gets off of Lisa causing her to groan at the harsh movement, she hops off the bed to grab her underwear and pants from the ground. Lisa sits up and looks at me, fully naked I might add. 

"Nicha stay right there, I need to speak with you," I told her causing her to stand in her place. 

"I'm going to shower," Lisa sounds even more frustrated. 

She stands up and off the bed as she grabs her extra member walking to the bathroom. Completely unfazed that I'm still here and can see her begining to stroke herself when the bathroom door closes, I then look back at Nicha who is standing there in her oversized hoodie and sweatpants. 

 "Stop fucking her," I demand. 

Her scared emotion now gone, she looks at me with a smirk on her trash face until she speaks up. 

"She's a grown woman, she can tell me to stop." 

I laugh slightly. 

"Like you would listen." 

Anger flashes on her face, she grabs the rest of her things making her way to the door. I step next to her grabbing her hoodie to stop her, that's when I see a pale jelly like pouch drop on the floor. She instantly looks at me and then at the pouch, I try to pick it up but I can't bend down to the floor with my belly as big as it is now. Instead she quickly bends down grabbing it before lifting her hoodie up and strapping it to her now flat stomach causing my eyes to go wide.