Part 3

Lisa's Pov

It's been four months since we moved out of the dorm and things are going well. Well, as well as they can go when you're training twelve hours a day, six days a week. I thought being a trainee was hard, but man was I wrong. Besides feeling like death, it is really nice to have our own space instead of a big room filled with other trainees. It has really allowed us to bond as a group being around each other 24/7, and also has allowed us to see who we really are. For one Jisoo loves her sleep. 

When we have Sundays off she sleeps the whole day. She may get out of bed to eat something but then she goes right back to sleep and she can sleep through anything. Earthquake? Flood? Fire? Not a problem for her, she will sleep peacefully through it all. Rosé on the other hand can't stay still on Sundays. If she's not running around like a crackhead with me she's riding her bike around our neighborhood for the whole day, that or she's playing the guitar. Which happens when the weather is a crap hole. 

As for Jennie she's pretty simple. On Sundays she likes to chill around the house, she loves to cook and mainly do Pilates on our days off. I personally would never want to work out on our days off but I mean she can do her. I know on my days off I like to relax or spend time with Nicha, which the group lowkey knows about her and I. They haven't questioned it or told the company which I'm grateful for. I know if the company knew about her they would make us break up in a heartbeat. Alex tried to make us break up before the signing but I refused, we have been dating for a few years now and I for one am not going end something wonderful because it doesn't fit the Korean standard of love. 

Speaking of Nicha she will be coming over today. This is the last day I will see her for about five months as we are going on our first tour tomorrow. Nobody thought we would blow up as much as we did but we exploded. Even in the states we are being talked about but our tour will only be in Japan with only eight shows. There are rumors of a world tour next year which would be amazing, but nothing has been confirmed with us yet. 

11:21 a.m ❤️

I'm outside 💕

I smile at the text from Nicha as I get my ass off my bed. I walk out my room to see Rosé and Jennie eating noodles at the dining room table. I give them a quick smile before opening the door revealing Nicha. She has a big smile plastered on her face as she jumps toward me. I embrace her in a tight hug while she throws her arms around my neck. This is normally how she greets me with the little time we get to see each other now. I lightly pick her up with my one arm so I can spin her around inside, I close the door with my other hand before placing her back on the ground. 

"I missed you," she announces while giving me a light kiss on the cheek. 

She turns to face Rosé and Jennie who were watching our little interaction. 

"Hi guys, you ready for tour?" she asked them. 

 They both smile at her before Rosé speaks up.

"Hell yeah, it will be cool to see more of our fans."

"It will be fun to travel as well," Jennie chimed in. 

I glance at Jennie as she goes back to eating. In the past months we have grown to have a great friendship, we can act stupid with each other without worrying about being embarrassed. We definitely still have our little flirty moments, but we are just playing around.

Are you? 

For Nicha's sake, yes.

I take my eyes off of Jennie and look back at my beautiful girlfriend to the right of me and as on cue she grabs my hand.

"It was nice to see both of you again," she tells them before pulling me with her. 

She pulls me toward my room. When we get inside she immediately pulls me into a kiss as I close the door with my foot before I fumble to find the handle locking it. I grab her hips pushing her onto the bed. I take off my shirt as she takes off hers.