Part 14

Jennie's Pov

It was yet another great sleep and I know I have to give my thanks to Lisa. Every time we go to bed together I have the best sleep, I don't toss or turn and I don't have any bad dreams. I think it's because I feel comfortable with her and I know it's cheesy, but I feel safe when she's next to me. I woke up due to the sun peaking through the windows but I have been laying here as Lisa half lays on my chest, I think it was a few hours into sleeping when she shifted onto me. Normally when we sleep together she holds me but I think she needed to be held tonight. 

I've also had to pee for about an hour, I haven't dared moved in fear of waking her, she's just so peaceful sleeping. My phone has been able to distract me from the feeling of my bladder about to burst but I really can't hold it anymore. I'm about to piss the bed.

"Lisa," I said softly.

She hugs me tighter in response. 

"I have to pee Lisa." 

I cross my legs the best I can under her body trying to push the feeling away. 

"Come back when you're done."

I hear her say in her raspy morning voice as she moves off of me and onto her back. I quickly get off the bed basically running to the bathroom, I close the door and almost pee on the floor by the time I make it to the toilet. 

*After The Bathroom*

After letting out what felt like a ocean's worth of liquid from my bladder I wash my hands. I open the door and still see Lisa lying there sleeping once again, or so I thought. I see she remove her arms from under the blankets as she places them into the air, signaling me to come cuddle her again. I let out a smile when I walk back to the bed, I lift the covers climbing under them. This time I lay all my weight on top of her and that's when I feel it. 

That's dat dick you want so bad.

Shut up. 

I blush at the feeling of her hard length against the lower part of my stomach as I lay my head on her chest, while she wraps her arms around me. I'm guessing she doesn't know she has a hard on or she would never have embraced me like this. 

"Lisa?" I question.

I really am curious why she's so happy down there.

She only hums out still half asleep.

"Did you just have a good dream?"

"It wasn't anything special, I was dancing," she said again in her sleepy voice.

From her hardness to her voice I seem to be struggling to breath properly right now, and I can still feel the redness on my cheeks.

"Then why do you have a boner?" I ask with a small laugh. 

I watch as she lifts her head off the pillow to look at me. I see a wave of panic flash across her face quickly before it gets replaced with tiredness.

"It's a dick thing, it happens randomly in the mornings. Something about hormones being high."

She flops her head back on the pillow closing her eyes again. I glad she didn't push me off or anything like that because I want her to be comfortable with me so she can we herself with me, no matter what is going on.

Plus I don't mind the feeling. 

"So you're not happy to be in the same bed as me?" I joke.

She lets out a small chuckle before speaking. 

"I mean... I could be."

"It wouldn't be hard with you on top of me," she added with a smirk with her eyes still closed. 

One Drunken Night (JenLisa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara