Part 37

Jennie's Pov

"Tae please don't bother him."

Like usual these days I was in the hospital with Lisa and of course I had Hye-seong with me. Everytime I would bring him home he would scream and cry,  so that meant we stayed here a lot. My dad was able to pull some strings so I could stay here when visiting hours were over which I was grateful for. 

"I want to hold my son Jennie, I barely get to see him," he said picking him up.  

On cue Hye-seong begins crying the second he is lifted off of Lisa's chest, Taeyong tries to calm him down by bouncing him but nothing is working. 

"Tae," I warn him as I stand up. 

"Jennie relax, he will stop," he said slowly walking around the room. 

"No he won't he wants to be with Lisa." 

Taeyong rolls his eyes at me while the baby continues to screams. He walks back over to Lisa and puts Hye-seong back on Lisa's chest before he speaks. 

"I don't know why you are allowing this behavior with him. He is only a month old and has spent ninety percent of his time with Lisa, like God Jennie she's not even here. What will happen when she finally dies?"

I take a sharp breath in with his words as I look at him in disbelief. I sit back down next to Lisa so I can put my hand back on Hye-seong's back in hopes of calming down. 

"She will wake up," I said quietly. 

He runs his hand through his blonde hair with frustration as he sits down in the seat next to me. He tries to place his hand on my knee but I quickly move it from his reach. 

"Listen Jennie, I'm not trying to be a dick but she's been here for a month with no improvement. The doctor said there was a low chance, so I think you need to start prep-"

"You better not finish what you are going to say," I warn. 

  "Jennie..." 

"No Tae. I will not sit here and listen to you say Lisa is as good as dead, and as for Hye-seong, he is happy when he is with Lisa so he will stay with her," I force out while trying to hold back my tears from forming. 

"You can leave," I added. 

He stands up clearly stocked with what I just told him.

"I'm taking my son with me then."

"Like hell you are," I stood up with my hand still on Hye-seong's back. 

"My name is on the birth certificate, legally I'm allowed to take him," he tries to pick up him causing him to cry once more. 

"No it's not, you were not there when he was born so your name isn't on it," I sternly said while stopping him from grabbing my son. 

He stops to look at me with so much anger until he walks over to me, allowing him to tower over me. 

"Why the fuck isn't my name on it?" he said gripping my arm. 

"You are hurting me Tae," I half yell trying to get out of his grip. 

Now Hye-seong is screaming against Lisa. 

"Why Jennie!?" he yells at me. 

I wince at the pain from his hand when he holds me tighter. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Lisa's heart monitor is going off as her heartbeat quickens, seconds later Hye-seong stops crying. I look down at him to make sure he's okay and that's when I see Lisa's hand on top of Hye-seong's back while mine was now on his arm holding him in place.