Part 7

Third Person Pov

The whole night Jennie was thinking of a way to ask Lisa what's going on in her pants, yes she knows she shouldn't ask but she shares a room with her. She feels she has a right to know if her roommate has a penis or not. She knows Lisa would never do anything but just having the security of knowing will ease her anxiety about the whole thing. Last night she even slept on the couch because the thought of Lisa having a penis or not is so confusing, at least for now. 

She has been up for about an hour waiting for Lisa to wake up so she can ask her some questions, she's doesn't want to have the anxiety following her around all day so she decided to grow a pair and just ask first thing in the morning. As she turns on another movie she hears movement in the kitchen to see Lisa grabbing a water from the fridge.

Okay it's time. 

"Lisa?"

Lisa didn't hear Jennie as she begins to walk down the hall.

"Lisa wait," Jennie said in a hurry rushing behind her.

"Give me ten minutes Jen, I need to take a shower before I blow my brains out," Lisa said with an obvious hangover.

 Lisa grabs everything she needs for her shower before heading to the bathroom.

"I want to ask you something," Jennie said as she enters the room closing the door.

"Jennie please, I'll be quick."

Jennie agrees with the taller girl before sitting on the chair to wait for Lisa to get out of the shower. She still doesn't know how she's going to bring the topic up or a good way to ask the question. I guess she has ten minutes or so to figure that out. 

*15 Minutes Later*

The bathroom door opens revealing Lisa in a black suit with a tight black crop top underneath.

"Okay Jennie, what's up?"

Jennie turns around in the chair and almost chokes on her spit at the sight of Lisa standing before her. She swallows in hopes to remove the lump in her throat as she speaks.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked looking at the handsomely beautiful woman.

"One, you look like my mother when I would come home late with that chair, and two, I have a meeting in forty five so you need to spit out whatever you wanted to ask me," Lisa said as she puts her clothes from last night in the hamper. 

I hope that didn't sound rude.  Lisa thought to herself.

She didn't want to come off rude but with this massive headache, she was focusing on just trying to move her feet at this point. 

Okay Jennie just say it.

Jennie thought as she stood up. 

"Were you wearing a strap-on last night?"

I didn't want to say that, why did I say that?

"What?" Lisa said as she was walking around the room looking for something.

"I was helping you get dress after you sat in the shower and I saw something in your pants."

Lisa stops dead in her tracks before turning on her heel to face Jennie.

"Listen if it was a strap-on then it's whatever, but if you're trans then I need to know cause I'm your room-"

"Trans?" Lisa said cutting her off.

"I felt something when I sat on your lap to and it felt so real and I don't care if your trans but I need to know and if so I have a few questions," Jennie rambled.