Part 53

Jennie's Pov

The states have been amazing. Truly amazing everyday we are here, the people are nice, the shows are energetic, and the food is good. Well, the food is okay, it's packed with fats, salts, and dyes but besides that it's good. It's been a total of two shows so we have been here for almost a week and in that time we haven't heard from the doctor. I would say I am stressing about it but I'm trying to tell myself I'm not, cause that's how you stop stressing, right?

The most we know about our baby journey is how I have to lay after sex, I read that if I elevate my legs it helps the sperm make its way to the eggs, or it was something like that. I don't really remember the article, I just know that the more we have sex then the higher chance of a baby so you could probably guess how our trip has been. In between shows, interviews, and soundchecks we are squeezing in time to have our alone time. Sometimes we only have ten minutes but we make it work, Lisa told me one time that even with two minutes she could do what needed to be done which caused me to giggle. 

I think she's just happy to be doing it so much, and without Hye-seong here we don't have to be careful about where we do it. Yes, we still have to be careful when we are in public places but it's like having a baby in your room, forcing you to do it in the bathroom like in the old house. The only uncomfortable place we had to do it was a janitor's closet at a radio station. We tried to find a bathroom but none of them had locks so the closet was the next best thing, and I know what you're thinking 'they could have waited' and yes we could have. But lately the idea of having another baby is feeding my hormones so when I get in the mood, I'm in it till Lisa does what she does best. 

I do wish we could have brought Hye-seong with us but Lisa and I were worried he would have a hard time moving from city to city, that's why we left him with my mom. Instead of stressing about our son not being here with us we decided to treat this as a vacation, a little time away from everything before I get pregnant again and can't travel as much. I would love to come back here in the future with all our kids, maybe even buy a house here with Lisa because so far we love Los Angeles. We could have a home in Korea, in Thailand, New Zealand, and in California. I think I'll have to make a few more songs so we could afford that, even if Lisa can buy all four house by herself I still want to pay fifty percent. 

"Jennie did you see the news?" Jisoo asked pulling me from my thoughts. 

I look up at Jisoo with her phone out as Lisa and Rosé walk into the dressing room. The worry on her face is clear as day, now passing that worry onto me. 

"What's up?" Lisa asked as she sits next to me. 

"Dispatch put out an article about you too," Jisoo said as she showed us her phone. 

On the screen was Lisa and I in the doctor's parking lot, we were kissing in the photo. My eyes go wide at the photo, and so do Lisa's clearly worried that someone caught us. Jisoo scrolls down past the photo to the video posted, clicking play. 

"Blackpink's Jennie Kim and Lisa Manoban caught kissing and talking about having another baby..." 

The video zooms into Lisa and I's faces while the audio gets louder. 

"Oh Lili, you already gave me my biggest source of happiness and that's our son Hye-seong. With him and you in my life I couldn't dream of a different life, you both are my happiness so even if we can't have another baby then at least I have you both."

The video shifts back. 

"Our source said they were at a fertility clinic before they shared that shocking moment. Does that confirm Lisa and Jennie dating? Or are they just together so Jennie can have a baby?"