Part 44

Jennie's Pov

"I can't believe you broke my penis."

"For the fifth time Lisa, I didn't break your penis," I tell her while closing our bedroom room. 

I help her over to her bed before she slowly lays down and I place our things on the floor. 

"Technically you did," she said. 

"No I didn't," I laughed. 

"The doctor said the impact burst some blood vessels in your penis, that caused the bleeding and obviously caused the swelling and bruising."

She waves me off with a small smile because she knows I'm right. 

"Basically the same thing, plus I can't have a erection for a month, do you know how hard that will be?" she asked. 

"It definitely won't be hard for you," I joked with her. 

"Ha Ha Ha! Sooo funny," she fake laughed causing me to laugh at her reaction. 

She shakes her head lightly as I lay in bed. To say I'm tired is a understatement. We just got home after the whole night  in the hospital while they helped Lisa, they ended up giving her pain meds and that's the only reason she's not crying in pain right now. 

"We aren't going to sleep Jen, I still want to talk about before," she said quietly. 

I was hoping she would forget. 

"Forget about it Lisa," I tell her as I pull the covers over my body. 

"Jen you know I can't, now are you going to come sit with me or will you make me struggle to come over there," she seriously asked. 

I give her a pleading look, a look to say that I don't want to talk about what happened. It led to me losing my temper and hurting Lisa, I never want to do that again. 

"Alright, fine. I guess I'll struggle." 

She swings her leg over the side of the bed while attempting to  swing the other over, pain is clearly visible on her face before I stop her. 

"Stop Lisa." 

I swing my blanket off my body as I make my way over to her bed, I climb over her now layed out legs as I sit on the bed. Now cross legged slightly off to the side of her, I watch as she rests her back against the headboard before speaking. 

"I don't want us getting mad at each other so we will each take turns asking a question, okay?" she asked. 

I nod my head at her allowing her to go first. 

"You first, I technically just asked you a question," she said with a small chuckle. 

"Why did you sleep with that girl?" 

She takes a quick breath before answering my question. 

"Honestly, I just wanted to sleep with someone. I wanted to forget for a little bit." 

She truthfully tells me causing me to take a breath as well. I'm relieved that she's not seeing that girl, I don't know why but the idea of her just wanting to have sex is better in my mind than her having a relationship with someone.

"Why do you not want me around Lamon?" she asked softly with a hint of sadness. 

"I don't know." 

"Really?" she asked. 

"It's my turn," I tell her. 

On our way to the hospital the only thing she asked me was about Hye-seong. Even in the amount of pain she was in, she was still asking about her son. I dropped him off at my parents house a few hours before Lisa was coming home because I didn't want it being weird, and with my anger about what happened in Paris I'm glad I sent him to my parents. Lisa wasn't the happiest that he wasn't here but she didn't question why I sent him there.