Part 45

Lisa's Pov

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

I, Lalisa Manoban, is dating the one and only Jennie Kim. 

What the fuck!?

How did you manage that?

Do you think I know? Why else would I be screaming right now?

Maybe Jennie hit her head when she broke our penis.

How would that happen? Seriously?

I don't know man, she's clearly not thinking right to want to date you. 

That's uncalled for. 

I'm just saying. You're a crazy crackhead half the time. 

 Well thanks for the confidence boost. 

I try to remove the unnecessarily rude voice in my head as I walk into the kitchen. I'm greeted by Jennie and Jisoo making food while Rosé is watching t.v. 

"You hungry?" Jennie asked me. 

"Starving," I give her a wide smile as I make my way over to Rosé. 

"Perfect, we are making a big dinner." 

"Any reason?" Rosé asked. 

"Lisa and I have something to tell you," Jennie said while prepping the food. 

"We do?" I said looking at Jennie obviously confused. 

"Yes Lisa, we do," she giggled. 

This is news to me, I guess we have something to tell Jisoo and Rosé. I'm sure it's about us dating, why else would we want to talk to them. It's been a couple days since Jennie and I started dating, and it's been good. The only difference with us is now we kiss more and we aren't afraid to touch each other. We hug each other randomly throughout our day, we steal kisses when the girls aren't looking, and we can't seem to be away from each other. 

Even when we are out with the team of managers and employees we are always touching, I can tell some people don't like that within the team. I try to keep the touching to a small amount by just sitting close to her or I place my leg on the other knee so our feet are close together. The small things seem to matter even more when you confess your feelings for someone. 

"Well, if we are telling each other things then Rosé and I have something to tell the both of you as well," Jisoo said with a smile. 

I look over at Rosé to see her smiling at Jisoo. Clearly they have planned to talk to us while on the other hand Jennie has planned to talk to them and I'm just here for the ride. I'm just being her ride and die right now. 

That was cringe. 

I thought it was funny. 

"Rosé can you grab Hye-seong? He needs his diaper changed," Jennie asked her. 

Rosé smiled at her before getting up to walk over to Lamon. She takes him out of the playpen that was in front of us, she holds him as she pulls out a diaper and the wipes from the diaper bag that was placed by the front door.  She walks over to me, holding Lamon out in front of her. I hear Jisoo giggling from behind us. 

"You're on diaper duty," she laughed. 

This time I hear Jennie giggle as I speak. 

"Why me?" I said before chuckling at Rosé. 

I still stand up so I can grab Lamon from her arms so he wasn't just hanging there. 

"Because he likes you more than me, and honestly I don't want to change a poopy diaper," Rosé said as she sits down.