Part 12

Lisa's  Pov

"So Jisoo, can you give us any information on up and coming songs that are in the making?" the interviewer asked her. 

It's been about a week since everything with Nicha, and I have been trying to forget it but it's been hard. From the nightmares to the pain, I seem to be remembering that night more than I want, plus the test came back the following day confirming that she did drug and have sex with me. I was asked if I want to press charges but I said no.  I don't want to risk any of this going public so the company will be sending their lawyers to take care of anything that needs to be  done.

Currently I'm sitting with my members as we film a interview with some YouTube channel, I honestly have no clue who this guy or channel is but it seems pretty important with the crew that is here. I don't like him though. He has been asking us stupid ass questions that don't even relate  to music and I can tell it's making everybody uncomfortable. 

"That's unfortunate you can't give us any spoilers, maybe if we all had a drink we could squeeze something out of you," he said with a laugh as he touches Jisoo's leg. 

I instantly dart my eyes  to his hand and then back at his eyes as we make eye contact. I'm guessing he can see the anger in my face when he removes his hand from her leg. I look around at the crew to see their reactions and it looks like this is an everyday thing for them. I then look at Jisoo and she gives me a look to say it's okay. 

It's not okay. 

"Lisa, what's your favorite thing to cook on your days off?"

I give him a blank face.

"I don't cook." 

 "You don't cook? How will you get a husband if you don't cook for him?" he laughed out.

"Whoever I marry won't be marrying me because I can cook them a meal," I bluntly said to him. 

I watch him let out another laugh before he turns to Rosé.

"I bet you would cook a nice meal for your husband," he puts his hand on Rosé's thigh.

"If you keep touching them I'll break your fucking hand."

"Lisa!" Rosé's manager yells at me.

I don't look in her direction, I keep my eyes on this guy as he throws his hands in the air with a smile. 

"It's okay, I was just being friendly, we will cut that part out." 

I look at Rosé as she gives me a thankful smile before I look back at the man, watching him like a hawk as he asked more questions like nothing happened.

"Lisa, I heard you have a stepfather?" he asked. 

What the hell are these questions and why did the company agreed to do this interview?

Money.

"I have my dad yes."

"But he's not your real dad, can you tell us about your real father?" he continued. 

"I never met my bio dad so my stepfather is my real dad," I said while using quotations around the word stepfather. 

I never believed in saying stepfather. He has been with me my whole life and raised me to be this strong independent person that I am today, blood or not he's my dad. 

He nods his head while speaking up again. 

"I see. If your real dad came to see you what would you do?" he asked. 

This guy is really pushing my limits right now, I'm not in the mood to be dealing with this bullshit with everything going on.

"I would slam the door in his face and go back to my life."