Part 25

Jennie's Pov

"Who's car is in the driveway?" I said walking into the family room. 

"Lisa's," Rosé said as I sit on the couch next to her. 

"No the SUV, I saw Lisa's new car last night. This one was here when she wasn't home."

"It's also Lisa's," Jisoo announced. 

I turn to her while she walks into the room to sit next to Rosé. 

"Rosé made a comment about her sports car not being suitable for the baby and you know Lisa, she overthinks," she added. 

I look back at Rosé who is now playing with Jisoo's fingers, clearly trying not to look in Jisoo's eyes. 

"So, she got two cars?" I question. 

They both nod their heads confirming my question. Honestly I can't trust it, why in the world would she buy two cars? Especially one based on a comment about my baby. 

"Speaking of the owner of two cars," Jisoo said. 

I turn my head in the direction she was looking to see Lisa walking out of the hall. I get up from the couch before I make my way to Lisa, I stand next to her while she grabs her water from the fridge. 

"Lisa."

She looks at me while taking gulps from her water. 

"Did you buy a car just because Rosé said your new one wasn't safe?" I said with my hands on my hips.

All she does is nod her head while continuing to drink her water. 

"Why the fuck did you do that?" I said slapping her chest. 

She begins choking on her water while trying not to spit her water all over the floor. Once she calms down from her coughing fit she finally speaks up. 

"One, you almost killed me..." she coughs again. 

"Two, I bought the second car because Rosé had a point. What if I needed to drive the baby somewhere? I can't do that in my other car. So I got the safe one too." 

I look at her with annoyance before my face softens. I have to admit, it's a sweet gesture. A very expensive, yet sweet gesture.

"You didn't have to do that Lisa," I said patting her back to help with the few coughs. 

"I know I didn't, I wanted too. Plus the car wasn't a lot of money so it wasn't this wallet burning thing," she said while eating the banana she grabbed. 

 I can hear Rosé snort from the couch causing both Lisa and I to look in her direction.

"I saw the price of both cars Li, it was close to 265 million."

"It was exactly that much," Lisa said chuckling. 

Once again I hit her chest instantly stopping her laughter. She just looks at me with a pout. 

"Not wallet burning??" 

"It's not," she continues to pout. 

"Lisa, that's a house for some people."

"I know it's a lot of money for some people but it's not for me. I don't mean to sound like a spoiled rich kid but I recently signed a deal with Celine, so it's honestly nothing to me," she said going back to her banana. 

"Damn Manoban, how much?" Rosé asked earning her an elbow in the stomach from Jisoo. 

"130 Billion," Lisa said proudly.