Part 58

Lisa's Pov

Today I called a meeting with Mr. Yang. He wanted everyone to come because he had to talk to us about some sponsor, so now we are all waiting for him to enter the office. All of our managers are here as well at the request of me, with my new manager Alice I wanted to make sure everybody else was here to meet her. I had to hire her after my old manager stole quite a bit of money from me, I could be mad about it but I choose not to be, especially because it led to me hiring Alice and she's an amazing manager so far. 

Lamon is also with us today, normally we don't bring him to meetings or anything work related but today was special. I would be offering something to Mr. Yang that he would be stupid to reject. My financial advisor, aka my mom, thought it was a big stupid idea to do what I'm about to do but she understands completely. Knowing where my priorities are she didn't try to change my mind, just told me there could be another way. 

With me I brought three black duffle bags, with the weight of them I had to have my bodyguards wheel them in on a dolly up to the office. This earned me many looks from different people in the building and then looks from Jisoo, Rosé, and Jennie because I didn't tell them anything. Of course I talked to them about the topic many months ago so I know they will be okay with it but I wanted it to be a surprise for the three of them. 

"Alright let's make this quick," Mr. Yang said as he enters the room. 

He walks over to the head of the table sitting down as Jennie and I are sitting together, and Jisoo and Rosé are sitting across from us. 

"I want to talk about you two first," he points at Jennie and I. 

"I warned you and what do you do? You kiss Lisa in public in front of all those people. The only reason I haven't done what I wanted was because of the odd support you have gotten, and I don't want to get backlash if I took measures into my own hands."

After the kiss blew up we got a large amount of support from our fans. Many people calling us brave and strong for loving who we want no matter the backlash we could have gotten and some fans even said it made them love us even more because they could relate to us more. It was amazing to have all the love and support from everyone and now we don't have to hide our relationship. With that said, we don't show crazy amounts of PDA because we do still live in Korea. But now we aren't afraid to tag each other in photos and we can hug each other or hold hands without the fear of management giving us the side eye.   

"I don't care what you have to say about us. For a matter of fact it's the perfect time to tell you we are engaged," I said before he could speak again. 

I see wide smiles appear on Rosé and Jisoo's faces. Knowing that we are engaged but finally telling someone that wasn't family, it was the start of new beginnings with the four of us after today. 

"Actually before you say anything else let me talk about what I called a meeting for." 

He sits back with annoyance before crossing his arms, I give him a smirk at his annoyed mood before I speak. 

"Over there I have three billion Won," I move my hand in the direction of the duffle bags. 

"Three billion in cash to be exact. One billion for each of the girls. I came here to buy them out of the remaining time of their contacts with the company because we aren't happy to stay here the next following years." 

I watch as he leans forward in his chair clearly interested in my offer. While the girls and managers look at me in shock, if I had to guess they are shocked with the amount I'm offering. I honestly think they are worth more but I don't want to give this company any more money.