Part 22

Jennie's Pov

"Welcome Jennie, I'm so glad you decided to talk to us today," the anchor from KBS asked. 

"First things first, how's being pregnant?" she asked me. 

I guess they are jumping right into it, I'm not surprised they are asking about being pregnant, it's the only reason they asked for me to come onto the show. After Rosé tweeted about the pregnancy it was trending within minutes all around the world, mainly because it's not everyday a KPop idol gets pregnant and keeps her job. That's unheard off. 

"It's been good, the morning sickness has been calming down but the back pain is creeping in," I said causing her to let out a small laugh.

"How far along are you?"

"Twenty weeks tomorrow," I said smiling. 

"Well, thank you again. I'm sure with your busy schedule it has been hard finding time to make it over here."

In the past month and a half we have started our tour, it has been very hectic trying to find time in between shows to talk to everyone about the baby. With all the love from fans there has also been hate, mainly the older generation of the population is upset with the fact that I'm pregnant and not married or engaged. There has also been fans that aren't okay with me being pregnant, that shocked me a bit. There's been a few male fans that have made comments to me when we are out in public which are most of the time unsettling, I understand they are mad but there's no need to talk to someone like that. 

*Flashback* 

"Okay, just keep your heads down and don't talk to anybody. The news is spreading like a wildfire and there are some angry people at you Jennie," Alison said to the four of us.

Rosé and Jisoo get out of the car first and then I follow them with Lisa behind me, she insists on me being in the middle to make sure I'm somewhat protected. Even with the bodyguards around us her and the girls don't think that's enough in a time like this, if it was up to them they would want to put me in a box and have me shipped to the places we were going. 

"Jennie!"

"Jennie who's the father?!

"Jennie why are you keeping it!?"

The questions are screamed into my ear as we walk into the airport by fans and the paparazzi, it's always the same questions being yelled at me. Luckily when we make it into the airport the noise quiets down, yes there are still fans around us but they are the fans that would love me no matter what was going on so they are respectful towards me.  

"I'm going to the bathroom before we get on the plane," Lisa announced to the group. 

"I have to go too," I said. 

Alison told us to be aware of our surroundings before we both make our way to the bathroom, luckily the bathroom was empty which allowed us to quickly do our business. I get out of the stall before Lisa is finished so I make my way over to the sink to wash my hands, it's pretty early in the morning causing the water to take a minute to get warm. I watch Lisa leave the stall as she makes her way over to me to wash her hands as well and that's when I hear the bathroom door open revealing a man walking over to me. 

Lisa immediately stands in front of me to create a wall between the man and I before she speaks. 

"Why are you in the girls bathroom?" she asked stopping him in his tracks. 

"I'm in the girls bathroom?" he said confused.

"Well, yeah," Lisa said looking around to show it's clearing the girls bathroom.