Part 15

Lisa's Pov

"Happy Birthday to you!"

We all sing/yell at Jennie as she is looking down at her birthday cake. There's only a few guest here at the house for the small party we are having. Jennie didn't want to have a huge thing this year with how busy we have been. We watch as she leans down slightly, closing her eyes and blowing out the candles before her. The room is filled with claps and the sound of cameras going off capturing the moment. Teddy walks up to Jennie giving her a quick hug before taking the cake to the kitchen to put slices on plates for everyone. 

"Let's do presents!" Rosé yells half drunk.

We have all been drinking the whole party, so we are all a little fucked up. Well, some more than others. I'm feeling the drinks, Rosé is almost fucked up, Jisoo is fucked up and Jennie has been giggling here and there so I would say she's also fucked up. It's honestly cute when she's drunk with how adorable she acts. 

Everyone is giving their gifts to Jennie and one by one she opens them with a big smile on her face, she seems to love everything she got from everyone making me a tad nervous for my gift. I'm still worried she won't like it so I got a back up gift just in case. I make my way over to her before handing her the wrapped box. She gives me a bright smile causing my heart to flutter at the sight. She begins to unwrap the box before stopping suddenly. 

"No fucking way!" she yells out. 

Great, she hates it.

She quickly unwraps the rest of the box before letting out a scream while hugging the box. 

"This is the one I wanted!" 

I let out the breath I was holding once I see she likes it.

"What is it Jen?" Jisoo giggles.

"It's the Leica m10 camera! I wanted this so bad but I couldn't justify the price," she stands up before walking over to me. 

"How much was it?" I hear a nosy guest ask as Jennie pulls me into a tight hug while saying thank you. 

"I'm glad you like it," I said quietly as I wrap my arms around her.

"Last time I checked it was around eight million."

The nosy guest started choking on his beer causing a few of us to start laughing. 

"Damn Lisa Mano-bands, your money does move," he added now causing everyone to laugh. 

I look down at Jennie when she pulls away, for that second it's just us alone in the room. Staring into her dark brown eyes while she looks back at mine causing my world to stop. 

"Set it up, let's take a picture," Jisoo yells snapping us out of our own little world. 

*One Hour Later*

We said our goodbyes to everybody a little bit ago and now we are saying our goodnights to Jisoo and Rosé as they stumble into their room. I walk behind Jennie into our room watching her sit at her vanity before taking her makeup off. I make my way to my nightstand pulling out her main gift and stand a meter away from her. 

"I got this for you too."

She looks at me in the mirror before standing up to walk closer. She grabs the box with a smile as she starts to unwrap it.

"You didn't have to get me anything Lisa," she said.

"Of course I did, I got this first but then I was worried you would hate it so I went out and got the cam-"

"Lisa.. it's beautiful," she said pulling me away from my rambling. 

I watch her stare at the necklace for a few seconds until she pulls it out of the box. She hands me the necklace as she turns around, moving her hair out of the way. I swing my arm around her head placing the necklace on her, I close the latch at the back when she lets her hair fall back into place. She turns around again but this time she is looking at me differently. I'm sure it's because we are both still a tad drunk but it looks like she did when we had our little moment the other day.