Part 52

Third Person's Pov

After the discussion about more kids Lisa and Jennie made the appointment with a specialist. They were lucky to get an appointment the following day with it being their last free day before more shows, especially having to leave for the states, it would've been a problem to fly from the states and back to Korea for a single doctors appointment. They thought about going to Dr. Cho but after speaking with him he said it would be best to see someone with more knowledge on the subject, so he recommended his dear friend Dr. Wang. 

Lisa was nervous for today, she was worried about the outcome from the upcoming tests she would have to do. She didn't want to disappoint her girlfriend when the test came back poorly, and the idea of Jennie knowing for sure that they can't have anymore kids was something Lisa didn't want her having to go through. She's hoping for some good news from the new doctor, anything to have some bit of hope so she didn't have to crush Jennie's dreams. 

Jennie on the other hand was hopeful, she was doing research for the last two days. Whenever she wasn't busy with work things she would be on her phone searching different ways to help the productivity of sperm, so she could help in anyway she could. She got a few looks from different people around her when she was at work with the girls. Jisoo and Rosé got a glimpse of what she was searching and it made them question her. 

The fiances weren't worried or confused with their members research, just more confused on to why she was looking it up. When they asked her yesterday about it Jennie told them the truth, she said how she wanted to have another baby with Lisa and the pair was more than excited for the couple. They wished the couple the best of luck in their future with more kids while they talked about their own future with kids. Rosé and Jisoo were looking through an adoption agency in hopes of having a baby shortly after their wedding, which was in a few months. 

It would be a small wedding until they could have a larger wedding later in life, maybe when they wouldn't be in the eye of the public as much. In their perfect world the public would be more open with the idea of same sex relationships so it would allow them to be open with everyone and have a big wedding, something their fans could be apart of, but they knew it would probably be years when they could do that, at least in Korea. 

"So what brings you here Mrs. and Mrs. Manoban?" Dr. Wang asked. 

The couple blushes at the question not expecting the way she addressed them. Before Lisa can correct the doctor Jennie speaks up. 

"We wanted to know the possibility of having a baby naturally," she said with a smile. 

"Okay, from what Dr. Cho told me, he said Lisa was born with a penis." 

"That's correct. I was told by my childhood doctor that it was already impossible to have a baby, so it was obviously a shock to find out I got her pregnant." 

Lisa said with a smile while looking at Jennie who was blushing again. Dr. Wang writes down the information that was given to her. 

"And tell me about that medicine they forced you to have," she asked the thai. 

"I don't know much about it. They forced me into a bathroom and then took a shot of something blue, stabbed it into my balls and said I could no longer be a risk to them. It was already hard to make a baby but now I know it's impossible with what they did to me." 

Lisa said with a bit of anger in her voice. Clearly showing the doctor and her girlfriend that she was somewhat sad and mad about what happened to her, which was justified completely. In Lisa's mind it was almost as bad as what Nicha did to her, at least with Nicha she didn't remove the chance of having kids completely from her future.