Part 47

Jennie's Pov

I really thought everything that happened yesterday was a dream. One of those scary dreams before it got good, before it was happy. I thought it was a dream when I woke up because Lisa wasn't in the bed with me, I was worried that us making up never happened and she was still mad at me. But then she came sprinting into the room with Hye-seong in her arms yelling about something. Half of my mornings would start like this when Lisa and I were on good terms. 

She ran into our room with Hye-seong in just a diaper while she was just in her boxers and bra, with some urgency, she places Hye-seong in my arms as I sit against the headboard. 

"You okay?" I said giggling. 

She rushes to the bathroom not bothering to close the door. 

"I just had the fattest urge to take a piss and now I'm about to go all over the floor!" she half yells from the bathroom. 

I lightly shake my head as I smile, I stand from the bed before walking to the bathroom doorway. 

"Please don't pee on the seat," I smile at her. 

She turns her head allowing herself to look at me as she holds length while aiming. She gives me a small smile. 

"Would you rather me lift the seat?"

I shake my head at her again. 

"No, last time you did that you forgot to put it down, and then I fell in the toilet in the middle of the night," I said with a laugh. 

She lets out a chuckle as she takes her eyes off me, she adjusts her body while placing her length back in her boxers before flushing the toilet. Quietly she walks to the sink allowing herself to wash her hands until once again she was facing me. 

"That was funny, but I'll make sure to put the seat down or at least clean the seat if I miss," she walks closer to me. 

"But I doubt that would happen because I'm so talentedly gift down there." 

I push her face away from mine before she has a chance to kiss me. Of course this caused her to smirk and me to blush. Quickly she steals a kiss from my lips as she pulls Hye-seong from my arms. 

"You're so full of yourself," I tell her as I turn around to follow her body. 

She places her son on the bed before giving him a stuffy to chew on, she then turns and waits for me to walk over her. Standing so close to each other I feel the heat rush to my cheeks as her eyes stare down at me. 

"I mean, am I not gifted down there?" she questioned with a smirk. 

I try to look at her confidently but in the end I fail. I can't seem to look Lisa in the eyes without buckling at the seams, her dark eyes looking back at me with so much protectiveness, happiness, and love. She looks at me like I'm the only person in the world and it causes me to smile instantly. 

"Your smile is telling me I'm right," she added while pulling me close to her body by my waist. 

 "I mean... because you're so full of yourself I wouldn't mind if you..."

I lean up on my toes as I place my hand on her chest, allowing me to get close to her ear.

"Filled me up," I finish before leaning back down. 

I watch her chest rise as she takes in a deep breathe while closing her eyes. She lets out the air she sucked in as she opens her eyes again. 

"Jennie, you know I can't get excited for a month," she said in a low tone.